**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* CW

pog, maybe my 5* cw won't be complete junk when the update comes about, pls don't be another ddhk.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Monke said:

Terra said:

I low-key hate all the dissing DDHK gets.
    People just need to properly check his kit out themselves instead of just following the flow.
    Form your own opinion.

Ontopic, I hope CW gets a small animations uptune since he's always had great ones.

He's at the level of Karnak and Doctor Stange if I'm being honest
    This is a different definition for Terra then most people

All three of those have uses that people just refuse to see because [X Community Figure] said they're bad.
    People need to form their own opinions in this community
    I can also say DDHK has way higher damage than Karnak, and comparable utility
  • Options
    Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    Terra said:

People just need to properly check his kit out themselves instead of just following the flow.
    Form your own opinion.

Ontopic, I hope CW gets a small animations uptune since he's always had great ones.

I love him took my 6 star to rank 2 a bit ago
  • Options
    Maxwell24 said:

Terra said:

Form your own opinion.

I love him took my 6 star to rank 2 a bit ago
    I have a 5/65.
    I also think @FluffyPigMonster has a r3
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

Terra said:

Monke said:

Terra said:

Form your own opinion.

He's at the level of Karnak and Doctor Stange if I'm being honest
    This is a different definition for Terra then most people

All three of those have uses that people just refuse to see because [X Community Figure] said they're bad.
    People need to form their own opinions in this community
    Or people came to the same opinion using them. What uses do karnak and strange legitimately have outside of a scenario where you have no other options? Sure if you're a newcomer karnak has true strike, but newcomers don't need it. Nowhere in the later stages of the game is anyone turning to karnak for their evade/autoblock trouble.

I took DD to R4 with a 2017 gem before the buff dropped and used him to form my own opinion, he's unusable with suicides which benches him from the get go for a nice chunk of players. Without suicides he's a solid champ, but that seems to be the consensus, solid but not worth the effort if you have another option, but it's really the regen rate that kills him for most.
    Did I say Karnak and Strange was top of their class? No.
    But people undersell heavily what they can do. Do they have a place in the meta? Unlikely. Are they respectable in usage? Yes. Do they have a place in the endgame? Not really but champions shouldn't be handwaved away simply because they aren't the best option.

As for the DDHK note, I agree. Just give him Kingpins shrug off and return the regen rate to 100% and he'd be usable with suicides.
    But not all champs should be compatible with them. Suicides are a trade off for a reason with some champs. It narrows who you can use and what rotation.
  • Options
    gsil6374 said:

Who's DDHK? I'm not good with acronyms.

DareDevil Hells Kitchen
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    Halving the duration of all Rage Debuffs and then doubling the Regen Rate from 40 to 80 would be a really quick fix to alleviate DDHK’s main concern.

As for CW, this buff sounds really promising.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Form your own opinion.

I took him to R4. I've used him. He's fun. He also sucks ass.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I’ve got a 6* CW. Can’t wait. I have a 6* mole man too, so these buffs have been great