**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I’ve Completed Abyss, Act 6 and Act 7.1... Now what?

NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
What should I be focusing on now? Is 100% Act 6 the next step? Or would exploring Act 7.1 be a little more manageable? Anyway, just curious as to what I should chip away at now with my energy.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Variants
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Explore 7.1 before starting act 6 exploration. It’s a lot easier and tons more fun.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Definitely explore 7.1, it's significantly easier/shorter for good rewards, unless you want to save the t5cc selector for later.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    7.1 Explo, Variants, and 6.1 Explo should be your next goals.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 533 ★★★
    Variants are good for sure. I recommend exploring 7.1 before you work on act 6. I’ve only explored 6.1, but with 10 paths a quest it can be pretty energy consuming.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★

What should I be focusing on now? Is 100% Act 6 the next step? Or would exploring Act 7.1 be a little more manageable? Anyway, just curious as to what I should chip away at now with my energy.

Complete Variants, You can complete ROL(If you haven't already), RTL (If you haven't already), or Full exploration act 6.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Complete Abyss, Act 6 and Act 7.1 for me lol 🤣
  • Options
    Thank you all for the insightful comments! I’m going to focus on 7.1 explo.
  • Options
    And then Variants. I’ve completed all of them and explored 3 and 4.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I can’t even imagine what it’s like looking down the barrel of all the variants with nothing done on them. That would be very overwhelming feeling.

But they are fun, better then anything act 6 has.