**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hood is bugged so ya gotta fix the bugs before nerfing him

JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 2,833 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Decided to have some fun with hood and enjoyed him a lot more than I expected

tried him against the 6.2.6 champion boss last phase and he did pretty dang well, though the champions unstoppable would trigger while his hex was active in the last phase (maybe I'm forgetting something idk)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i5FIWf4kPZ2H_h88Ex4ep1iffKlhZmhe/view?usp=sharing
(also I haven't baited in so long, so gimme a break)

either way, I just really want kabam to reconsider the "buff" cuz ill take him to r5 if they don't
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Champion has increased ability accuracy. That’s why sometimes unstoppable may trigger when HEX is active 😉
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

Decided to have some fun with hood and enjoyed him a lot more than I expected

tried him against the 6.2.6 champion boss last phase and he did pretty dang well, though the champions unstoppable would trigger while his hex was active in the last phase (maybe I'm forgetting something idk)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i5FIWf4kPZ2H_h88Ex4ep1iffKlhZmhe/view?usp=sharing
    (also I haven't baited in so long, so gimme a break)

either way, I just really want kabam to reconsider the "buff" cuz ill take him to r5 if they don't

It's in the Champion's base kit. When fighting on the final node of a quest, Champion is immune to Fate Seal.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You could at least had posted this on it's proper section, and get a better title for it
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Greekhit said:

Champion has increased ability accuracy. That’s why sometimes unstoppable may trigger when HEX is active 😉

ik about the ability acucracy thing but hex's description doesn't have a numerical value. It just says that it nullifies all buffs and prevents others from applying
    Forget my first comment. As others said Fate Seal immunity is the reason for this happening.
    However when an champions ability doesn’t have a numerical value, it’s supposed to be 100%.