Immortal Hulk as a defender...

GerbilGerbil Posts: 50
Has anyone had any interesting or surprising outcomes using Immortal Hulk on War Defense? If so, what node and how did it go?

Comments

  • GerbilGerbil Posts: 50
    I've had some interesting results on certain nodes... Just wondering if anyone else has...
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 1,292 ★★★★
    can be annoying on certain high regen nodes. Cannot be voided down there, and have to be careful in the unblockable phase.
  • GerbilGerbil Posts: 50
    I know the basics... I'm just saying there's a certain node or two, depending on tier... Where's a tad difficult... Not necessarily talking about the upper brackets...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,298 ★★★★★
    My only death last season was to him 🤦‍♂️
    Got cornered, pushed him into his unblockable phase then he sp2d and I got clobbered
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,327 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

    Lvernon15 said:

    My only death last season was to him 🤦‍♂️
    Got cornered, pushed him into his unblockable phase then he sp2d and I got clobbered

    This confirms that iHulk is BGT. 🤣
    And it wasn't confirmed already?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 3,879 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

    ItsDamien said:

    Lvernon15 said:

    My only death last season was to him 🤦‍♂️
    Got cornered, pushed him into his unblockable phase then he sp2d and I got clobbered

    This confirms that iHulk is BGT. 🤣
    And it wasn't confirmed already?
    But when Mr Mythic confirms it, you know it's REALLY confirmed
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 2,979 ★★★★

    I think he would be fun for the Life Transfer node, because you can't really deal damage to him while he's immortal, so you're just degening.

    isnt that only in bronze?
    It’s in any of the maps with 6 lanes instead of 9.
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 270 ★★
    isnt that only in bronze?
    Im pretty sure its in path 1 or 2 in silver 1

  • Combat_117Combat_117 Posts: 14
    I’ve placed him as a 5* R4 on tier 12 mixmaster several times and I’ve gotten three kills each time.
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 50
    Easy win with Falcon. Place Immortal Hulk all you want.
  • ImagineWagonsImagineWagons Posts: 3
    Immortal Hulk on unstoppable and sadist got a few kills. I think putting him on rage might be a good move too

  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 2,915 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

    I think he would be fun for the Life Transfer node, because you can't really deal damage to him while he's immortal, so you're just degening.

    isnt that only in bronze?
    It’s in any of the maps with 6 lanes instead of 9.
    I had a life transfer node in Gold 3 back in February
  • FaseehFaseeh Posts: 3,140 ★★★★★
    Ibom better defender than ihulk. ihulk good on buffet maybe with big healthpool. put a non warlock friendly fight right before it

  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,671 ★★★★★
    My friend and ally mate places him on the kinetic transference and footloose mini-miniboss node. He got two kills today against an ally that cleared the rest of the non-miniboss section of the map virtually deathless. This is in tier 4 btw.

    So yeah, he seems to arguably as tough as iabom on redoubled determination (mine didn't even get any kills today on path 8, but he also gets about 2 kills on a good day.)
Sign In or Register to comment.