**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Cav Difficulty Rewards

2»

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Onurre2 said:

IKON said:

When it says nexus.... does that mean only a choice of 3???

Because most of us were expecting selectors

Most of you wanted selectors, something Kabam was unprepared to do, but they did compromise and give nexus crystals instead, which to me is a perfect compromise.
    The nexus is great if only it gives 3 different options and I'm sure on it but can it give 3 of the same classes as a choice or is it guaranteed to be different 3 classes?
    Nexus is always different options
  • Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    edited March 2021
    Zan0 said:

Onurre2 said:

IKON said:

Most of you wanted selectors, something Kabam was unprepared to do, but they did compromise and give nexus crystals instead, which to me is a perfect compromise.
    The nexus is great if only it gives 3 different options and I'm sure on it but can it give 3 of the same classes as a choice or is it guaranteed to be different 3 classes?
    Nexus crystals have always been 3 different rewards.
    Voltolos said:

Onurre2 said:

IKON said:

Nexus is always different options
    Ok thanks guys I didn't know that. Awesome.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited March 2021

This is a good update to the rewards to be honest. Really it’s what it should have been from the start, but better late than never

But they absolutely cannot bring themselves to give us a selector for T5CC can they? Don’t get me wrong, the nexus alleviates a good chunk of the issue, but the stinginess with selectors is just kind of comical at this point.

Are the servers threatening you guys with more downtime if you dare give us a selector?

A selctor would have been ridiculous man, would be too much of a power creep if they did that for MONTHY content imo. U gotta be realistic, I think the nexus was a great compromise
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    Yeah, the rewards are really good now!

Is that more 5* sigs as well?

Thanks Kabam!
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 528 ★★★
    Am i reading the reward link wrong? The reward adjustments listed does not match the info graphic under. Unless Im just reading it wrong which is possible. lol
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

This is a good update to the rewards to be honest. Really it’s what it should have been from the start, but better late than never

But they absolutely cannot bring themselves to give us a selector for T5CC can they? Don’t get me wrong, the nexus alleviates a good chunk of the issue, but the stinginess with selectors is just kind of comical at this point.

Are the servers threatening you guys with more downtime if you dare give us a selector?

I should clarify, I’m joking. I think the nexus is absolutely fine especially since it’s in the normal Cav EQ rewards. I would have put it behind the Cav objective
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Glassback said:

Yeah, the rewards are really good now!

Is that more 5* sigs as well?

Thanks Kabam!

I think the 5* sigs r the same