**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hood BUFF SUCKS

DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
This is horrible I have a r5 and duped 6 star. I loved HOOD! Now he’s sucks. This is your first absolute miss on the buffs. FIX THIS

Comments

• AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    But I like everything on the contrary, what are we going to do?
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Agresssor said:

But I like everything on the contrary, what are we going to do?

I think the general consensus is that there is a problem with HOW it was done, which may cause an emotional response.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    He's gr8 and fun to play. Satisfying red numbers
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    He’s fun to play and more practical for damage, but he needs the fate seal on his sp2 and his invisibility need adjustments IMO. I believe the staggers are fine due to the fact they actually help a lot with his suitability.
  • Mughal50XMughal50X Posts: 19
    Agresssor said:

Ksp_2099 said:

IMO
    -Reloading bullet is pain, so unrealistic way to reload.
    -no fate seal utility
    -not good enough buff control

Somewhere a juggernaut cried who can place staggers only from heavy attacks ...
    Jane Foster, GR, Sasquatch, join him! :D
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    This is nice but re-loading bullets is not practical and that hex was the best part of HOOD. Shutting down Medusa, removing unstoppable used to be easy with him.

Zan0 said:

Ddhk would like to have a word with you

I love DDHK have him rank5 with elektra he crushes cavalier difficulty
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Ddhk would like to have a word with you

I love DDHK have him rank5 with elektra he crushes cavalier difficulty
    I have a r5 too. I love mine in Incursions.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    His regen is nasty
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

His regen is nasty

Yeah his regen is now top tier.
  • Heitert3Heitert3 Posts: 32
    His regen was always good if your crit rate was good.

Thing is, he was never meant/used as a damage champ. His niche was buff suppression. Now he's only mediocre at that, and in exchange they brought his damage up to average levels. But being average at several things does not make him more useful than being great at one thing. Especially when you introduce an unnecessarily complicated mechanic for no reason on top of it all.

More importantly: people ranked him up and made him a meaningful part of their roster for his specific buff suppression utility. To completely alter that utility changes who he fundamentally is as a champ... in many cases making him useless compared to other champs on a player's roster.

Most champion updates simply streamline or upgrade the champion's existing functionality in various ways. But this one fundamentally changes the Hood's role/purpose.

People who ranked him up for his particular utility are upset because he no longer has that utility (at least not in such a meaningful degree)... which means their ranking of him was essentially a waste. If other people want the new version for a burst champ and whatever, then OK.

But I do think if they change the fundamental utility of a champ that some type of rank-down option needs to be made available, for those who invested resources on the premise of the very utility that is now being taken away.
  • Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 98 ★★
    #givehoodbackhisfateseal
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

His regen is nasty

Which was a bug they theyre gonna patch within 24 hrs so...
    Texas_11 said:

His regen is nasty

How’s that regen now lol. Bullet nerf coming next?!?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I was ok with losing the fate seal for the regen, but now that it’s gone I gotta agree. The buff hurts. I am also still very salty about the regen being bugged.