**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did they change Ghost?

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just noticed but before she didn't have this text and I remember because I read it all the way back in 2020 December so did kabbam just nerfed Ghost?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    I'm trying to upload the picture but I clearly can't upload anything if you have ghost just check
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Unless it's a bug (although I can't see how it would be since someone has to manually change the text), then this ain't good. Maybe they just changed the text and the ability functions the same way?
  • Options

Unless it's a bug (although I can't see how it would be since someone has to manually change the text), then this ain't good. Maybe they just changed the text and the ability functions the same way?

I'll go test but if they did this, I'm gonna be mad as heck
  • Options

What's the change?

From 'Opponents can't evade on Ghost's crits' to 'Opponent's evade abilities suffer -100% ability accuracy while Precision is active'
  • Options
    satvik17satvik17 Posts: 76

What's the change?

From 'Opponents can't evade on Ghost's crits' to 'Opponent's evade abilities suffer -100% ability accuracy while Precision is active'
    Yep that's definitely changed...i was just reading ghost last month
  • Options
    I just check, it's a bug miles didn't evaded me once while I was on phase and he had all 5 evades I even did special when activating phase I didn't get evaded so it must be a text error
  • Options
    O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    Yeah, I know the description of the ghost very good. They definitely changed this. So, the nerf is here. We can only say "Thank you Kabam"
  • Options

A text change is a weird bug though

I'm still checking though, anyone know where there's a good champ that evades a lot at besides miles at act 5. Like spider gwen champ like that
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    But she get wors years buy year proff x hit though no not a bug but a ability changes. In ghost kit and while it happens for a while. Know ghost was one the fence to get that’s in he kit with it right but why is proff x phis ack or what ever it call
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    So they did nerf her???
  • Options
    Its a bug, its clearly a text bug. Weird the heck happened here. They need to fix that description i just tested this and she still works even in phase I did act 7 dissy lane, spider man classic there and I didn't get evaded once
  • Options
    Can someone test her out on Force of Will or something with evade and AAR immunity?
  • Options
    doctorb said:

So they did nerf her???

No they didn't its a bug, she still works fine
  • Options
    Ghost12 said:

Its a bug, its clearly a text bug. Weird the heck happened here. They need to fix that description i just tested this and she still works even in phase I did act 7 dissy lane, spider man classic there and I didn't get evaded once

No she should still be able to counter evade as she can against those opponents. But suppose the opponent has extra AA or is immune to AA modification? She could seriously be scewed there..
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

The only change the changelog said for Ghost this update was and I quote:

Ghost, Daredevil (Classic), The Hood:
    Updated ability descriptions to reflect how these Champions interact with "Psychic Attacks"

Updating an ability descriptions does not, and will never mean, changing an entire ability.

Kabam, I have defended a lot of your actions. It is your game and you have a right to change things as you see fit. But outright lying, and deceiving the player base in this way is absolutely abhorrent. The last few days have been abysmal especially on your PR and customer service fronts. If you were intentionally making this alteration you should have been absolutely 100% transparent about it. Not under the guise of a description update. This isn't a description update. This is a flat out ability change.

Don't worry about it mate, I don't think they changed her ability. I could be wrong but I fought spider man classic in act 7 with memorise or something like that didn't get evaded
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Can't recall who, and I don't know of this is my mind giving me false hope, but I remember a champions description changed out of nowhere just like this and it was later discovered to be a bug. I also don't see how a whole description change could be a bug, but what do I know about coding 🤷🏾‍♂️

Fingers crossed this is somehow unintentional. If however this is intentional, kindly change Ghost's evade counter to how it was before, thanks.
  • Options
    O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    So now, someone like Morales on the node with immune to ability reduction will successfully evade from ghost attacks.
    Ghost R.I.P.

Kabam should respond to this silent nerf.
  • Options

Can't recall who, and I don't know of this is my mind giving me false hope, but I remember a champions description changed out of nowhere just like this and it was later discovered to be a bug. I also don't see how a whole description change could be a bug, but what do I know about coding 🤷🏾‍♂️

Fingers crossed this is somehow unintentional. If however this is intentional, kindly change Ghost's evade counter to how it was before, thanks.

Agree mate, but she seems to be working fine so I don't think there's nothing wrong with her
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Ghost12 said:

Agree mate, but she seems to be working fine so I don't think there's nothing wrong with her
    Now ghost doesn’t work one prof x any more with the change to phess mechanic.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Ghost12 said:

Now ghost doesn’t work one prof x any more with the change to phess mechanic.
    Didn't even know she worked for X