**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam is one bug away from being the best bugged game and it's not even close

MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
I AM IN TEARS. I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH.

SO HEAR ME OUT... (all KD reference)

But seriously.
Persistent charges. Bugged.
Side quest. Bugged.
Monthly Quest. Bugged. (Skill and Science)
Tons of visual bugs.
Heck even Angela is bugged. (Sig ability. Even the non damaging debuff expires too fast.)

I'm not the kind of player who ask for compensation but at least they should be acknowledging this. There's really nothing much to do but just wait and complain. 💁

Weak in the Knees node

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★
    Wow a electronic game with bugs. So rare.

Seriously though, this is on par with most games and no where near as bad as others and many of the bugs you listed, only effect some and not all.

I just ran the Skill Cav quest with BWDO and with shock, no evade.

The SQ isn't bugged for me and was able to run tier 6 twice because I have 2 feathers.

Persistent charges are bugged for me but restarting my game brings them back. Not a permanent solution but it's workable.

This game will never be without bugs. If that's your expectation, you will never be happy playing this game.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Personally I haven’t experienced an unusual amount of bugs. It’s pretty standard to come across a few bugs, at least in the games I’ve played.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    Add another minor one.
    Visual bug.

Yeah. Sorry bout that bud. Because a bug free game is what I asked on my post eh :s

Most games are bugged. Sure. We accept that. Most other devs would acknowledge that tho and would be more accountable.

Yeah, I mean there definitely isn't any accountability or acknowledgment....
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/251766/known-issues-version-30-0#latest

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1645386#Comment_1645386

Oh my. I missed those threads from January and February about bugs on March. My bad :(

What? The first link is 30.0, the games current update. The 2nd link has a post regarding the current update that was made on Feb 26th.

Both of these list current issues the game is having. They are confirmed bugs that the devs are actively trying to fix or have fixed. If you see a bug that has been reported, it's likely no one has 100% confirmed it as a bug, or made it to one of the lists. Sometimes bugs can be fixed through hot-fixes and will never be on either of the lists.

Most things aren't easy to fix and can't just wave a wand and make it all better. Post's like this do nothing to help anyone. It sucks you are experiencing a but creating a sarcastic thread to point out a possible bug, will only get it closed or overlooked and you'll continue to be frustrated.

Provide the evidence you have and explain your issue and leave the details of where, who and what device/OS you are using. Help them, help you.
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Oh my. He sarcastically replied on a complaint post. Replied to him sarcastically just to let him taste how good it is and... and... he's offended. Lolol

Kiddo of course I submitted those as bug reports. But you're clearly not getting it. Doesn't mean that you're not encountering it doesn't mean it's not happening.

Every month there are bugs. You said it yourself there are certain bugs that will be fixed thru hotfixes without landing on those list of yours. Never mentioned it ever existed. Never mentioned it was fixed. Because again, it never "existed". That kid is your great example of accountability. ;)
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Looks like the Skill nodes in the MQ is fixed!!!

Yesss! A lot of people experience the issue but Kabam fixed it! Even without letting us know that they were even aware of it?! Wow. Accountable.

Oh my. He sarcastically replied on a complaint post. Replied to him sarcastically just to let him taste how good it is and... and... he's offended. Lolol

Kiddo of course I submitted those as bug reports. But you're clearly not getting it. Doesn't mean that you're not encountering it doesn't mean it's not happening.

Every month there are bugs. You said it yourself there are certain bugs that will be fixed thru hotfixes without landing on those list of yours. Never mentioned it ever existed. Never mentioned it was fixed. Because again, it never "existed". That kid is your great example of accountability. ;)

You're a "call the other person a kid" type because you think you are far superior but really have nothing. It's even funnier you think I'm offended. I'm not. Posts like this bring no value to anyone trying to add to legit reports or find information.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Add another minor one.
    Visual bug.

Looks cool tho and now y'all just nitpicking. What next, color is a little off plz give compensation compensation?
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Yeah. Sorry bout that bud. Because a bug free game is what I asked on my post eh :s

Most games are bugged. Sure. We accept that. Most other devs would acknowledge that tho and would be more accountable.

I see where your coming from but kabam is pretty mature about the bugs except *cough cough* Nick fury buggggg
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★

Wow a electronic game with bugs. So rare.

Seriously though, this is on par with most games and no where near as bad as others and many of the bugs you listed, only effect some and not all.

I just ran the Skill Cav quest with BWDO and with shock, no evade.

The SQ isn't bugged for me and was able to run tier 6 twice because I have 2 feathers.

Persistent charges are bugged for me but restarting my game brings them back. Not a permanent solution but it's workable.

This game will never be without bugs. If that's your expectation, you will never be happy playing this game.

Bait
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★

Add another minor one.
    Visual bug.

I see the problem here. You are missing a champ between colossus and guillotine. Weird.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

But Kabam literally acknowldged the bugs in those threads.....
    What's next? You want them to show you a step-by-step explanation of how they are fixing those bugs?