**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What kind of YouTube content do you feel is missing?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

Actual beginners guide.
    Most of them are from a endgame point perspective with champs the standard player is unlikely to understand how to utilize properly.
    For ex, when I was starting out I wasted way too many units on PHCs cause I didn't know any better. I think I didn't even have parry before I entered act 4

100% agree.
    Also champion guides. Not just breakdowns, but ideal rotations and stuff. Haven't seen much of this, except for very popular champs
    Sadly, 90% of Youtubers don't want to touch below average champs unless they've recently been buffed.
    It's either Meta champs, Buffed ones or bugger all for guides. I'd make a few myself but I'm garbage at editing
    Even then half the time their just reading abilities and showing of gameplay. I watched multiple videos on CGR and didn't understand why we couldn't dex with him until I read @Rookiie 's guide while working on my poem
    That means so much :') thank you @Scarcity27
    No, thank you. My hunt for CGR has begun because of that guide
    May your hunt be a successful one 💫
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I am looking for YouTube content that utilized unique champions. I’m not interested in seeing a champ take so long. But like a series where someone sends a roster to a youtuber , and say they are struggling and that Youtuber plans out the path they are struggling on with that particular roster.

This would be helpful for everyone, if that is too niche, maybe something like cav quest where you use rosters that aren’t necessarily top tier.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

I am looking for YouTube content that utilized unique champions. I’m not interested in seeing a champ take so long. But like a series where someone sends a roster to a youtuber , and say they are struggling and that YouTubeer plans out the path they are struggling on with that particular roster.

This would be helpful for everyone.

@Texas_11 thanks for the idea!