**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank-Up/Awakening

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve been opening mystic science crystals for months and finally hit a few jackpots. But most recently I pulled my first 5* Doctor Doom. I was so excited I choked on my cereal. I have him at R3 and as soon as I get the resources in a month or so he will be R5. My question is if I should use one of my two generic awakening stones on him. If I did I could get him to sig 60.
Idk if this will help or influence but this is my roster and I also got cavalier just before Christmas.

Rank-Up/Awakening 36 votes

R5/ awaken to 60 sig
30%
TristanAanthoOGAvengerILLUSION8KobikobsKablStebo_79Yodabolt21Barani7daBIGJ757Illusion0410 11 votes
R5 and leave alone
66%
Jcray705cytwbcMets17IceBobbyEtjamaawesome1werSuperGoodKsp_2099ReignkingTWRenaxqqParam1988Ken1378imranimteyaz1HoitadoScrubhanking_ov_scrubsRiptide[Deleted User]avenge_123Silver_Goose 24 votes
R4 and wait for natural dupe
2%
Zizi1002 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    R5 and leave alone
    What @monke said
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    R5/ awaken to 60 sig
    He doesn't need awakening, but if you like him then why not.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    R5 and leave alone
    Awaken CMM.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Awaken CMM.

I’ve thought about it but I don’t have a fury and most people wait to awaken until she has that synergy
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    R5/ awaken to 60 sig
    He doesn't need it, this is true. But then if I was you then I would. I would be thinking, well I have two, so save one for someone who really needs it, but f@#k it, I'm giving the other one to Doom because it's Doom.
  • awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101
    R5 and leave alone
    Show us your squad you use because you probably could get cav rn.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    R5 and leave alone
    You can save the gem for someone who needs it more than Doom. Also, if you're going to put it into a mystic, you have a sweet unawakened Mojo sitting right there :) Putting aside the fact that not as many people feel the same way about Mojo as I do, there are still plenty of other champs who will benefit from a generic more
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You've got a stacked 6* roster from what I can see. Congrats man! (subtle flex?)
  • awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101
    R5 and leave alone
    Spinnaker said:

You can save the gem for someone who needs it more than Doom. Also, if you're going to put it into a mystic, you have a sweet unawakened Mojo sitting right there :) Putting aside the fact that not as many people feel the same way about Mojo as I do, there are still plenty of other champs who will benefit from a generic more

I used my mystic awakening gem on mojo and i find him so fun to play. MOJO>DOOM
  • Illusion0410Illusion0410 Posts: 103
    R5/ awaken to 60 sig
    dude u have a mojo rank him with doom

Show us your squad you use because you probably could get cav rn.

I am cav I just haven’t started 6.2
    Spinnaker said:

I’ve heard lots of good things about him and I’m still learning him before I do anything I made the mistake of awakening void before I knew how to use him

You've got a stacked 6* roster from what I can see. Congrats man! (subtle flex?)

Thank you! I got sunspot first and after rocket and storm I decided to only get featured and pulled ghost and Elsa got daredevil from cavalier love crystals. Haha no I don’t like flexing champs I was just hoping it would give people a better idea of who I can use in act 6

dude u have a mojo rank him with doom

I plan to but I want to learn him first