**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank-Up/Awakening

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve been opening mystic science crystals for months and finally hit a few jackpots. But most recently I pulled my first 5* Doctor Doom. I was so excited I choked on my cereal. I have him at R3 and as soon as I get the resources in a month or so he will be R5. My question is if I should use one of my two generic awakening stones on him. If I did I could get him to sig 60.
Idk if this will help or influence but this is my roster and I also got cavalier just before Christmas.

Rank-Up/Awakening 36 votes

R5/ awaken to 60 sig
30%
TristanAanthoOGAvengerILLUSION8KobikobsKablStebo_79Yodabolt21Barani7daBIGJ757Illusion0410 11 votes
R5 and leave alone
66%
Jcray705cytwbcMets17IceBobbyEtjamaawesome1werSuperGoodKsp_2099ReignkingTWRenaxqqParam1988Ken1378imranimteyaz1HoitadoScrubhanking_ov_scrubsRiptide[Deleted User]avenge_123Silver_Goose 24 votes
R4 and wait for natural dupe
2%
Zizi1002 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    R5 and leave alone
    What @monke said
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    R5/ awaken to 60 sig
    He doesn't need awakening, but if you like him then why not.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    R5 and leave alone
    Awaken CMM.
  • Options
    Renaxqq said:

Awaken CMM.

I’ve thought about it but I don’t have a fury and most people wait to awaken until she has that synergy
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    R5/ awaken to 60 sig
    He doesn't need it, this is true. But then if I was you then I would. I would be thinking, well I have two, so save one for someone who really needs it, but f@#k it, I'm giving the other one to Doom because it's Doom.
  • Options
    awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101
    R5 and leave alone
    Show us your squad you use because you probably could get cav rn.
  • Options
    SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    R5 and leave alone
    You can save the gem for someone who needs it more than Doom. Also, if you're going to put it into a mystic, you have a sweet unawakened Mojo sitting right there :) Putting aside the fact that not as many people feel the same way about Mojo as I do, there are still plenty of other champs who will benefit from a generic more
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    You've got a stacked 6* roster from what I can see. Congrats man! (subtle flex?)
  • Options
    awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101
    R5 and leave alone
    Spinnaker said:

You can save the gem for someone who needs it more than Doom. Also, if you're going to put it into a mystic, you have a sweet unawakened Mojo sitting right there :) Putting aside the fact that not as many people feel the same way about Mojo as I do, there are still plenty of other champs who will benefit from a generic more

I used my mystic awakening gem on mojo and i find him so fun to play. MOJO>DOOM
  • Options
    Illusion0410Illusion0410 Posts: 103
    R5/ awaken to 60 sig
    dude u have a mojo rank him with doom
  • Options

Show us your squad you use because you probably could get cav rn.

I am cav I just haven’t started 6.2
  • Options
    Spinnaker said:

I’ve heard lots of good things about him and I’m still learning him before I do anything I made the mistake of awakening void before I knew how to use him
  • Options

You've got a stacked 6* roster from what I can see. Congrats man! (subtle flex?)

Thank you! I got sunspot first and after rocket and storm I decided to only get featured and pulled ghost and Elsa got daredevil from cavalier love crystals. Haha no I don’t like flexing champs I was just hoping it would give people a better idea of who I can use in act 6
  • Options

dude u have a mojo rank him with doom

I plan to but I want to learn him first