**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this guy still Relevant ?

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
Pulled him today and not surprised since my
Account is a Mutant Magnet for both 5 and 6-star Champions...
-

Literally got them all except Stryfe.
I know this Champ is a Beast Counter to Electro, Vision Arkus, Korg and has insane SP2 Damage.
But as the resouces keep lacking and missing, and I still dont even have 1 Mutant six-star at Rank 2/35.
-
On who should I really focus as I already have at Rank 5/65 red magneto | AA | Omega Red:

Is this guy still Relevant ? 129 votes

Rank Up Domino 5-star
3%
WayntosRbk19DRTOPrathapTheMailmann 5 votes
Rank Up Apocalypse 5-star
58%
World EaterRaganatorTerraBpn88855nameplasGNASTYLvernon15ace007venturaMenkentbamagiantfanyuwPseudouberAssumedNameColonaut123KDSuperFlash10Hop2HellSairam44NapaHeroBowTieJohncharmkevver 76 votes
Rank Up Wolverine Sig 200
5%
PGUNZ4694MasterduxRockyshockyIk08MiStaLovaStark154667Psylocke0771 7 votes
Rank 2/35 Havoc (a R3 Worthy ? )
31%
buffajrallinashesDarkrider0516wegnerkNojokejaymHendrosspseudosaneAdvReaper2823SharperthanyouRemeliŁŤÇDr_Z01dbergPaddoOGAvengerIron_Patriot_is_litKRANꓘHera1d_of_Ga1actusDonDudu2809ddom 41 votes

Comments

• ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Apocalypse is currently at Rank 3/45 five-star of course !
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Havok is absolutely still relevant, and definitely worth R3 for TB. But Poco is too good to pass up.
    I see people don't even mention nowadays Domino or Sunspot lol which I also have
    but at a five-star Rank 3/45.

Less say Apocalypse is at R5/65

Who would be next on the food chain?
    Domino, Havoc, or Wolverine?
    Valmarx said:

I see people don't even mention nowadays Domino or Sunspot lol which I also have
    but at a five-star Rank 3/45.

Less say Apocalypse is at R5/65

Who would be next on the food chain?
    Domino, Havoc, or Wolverine?

Havok. Wolvie's amazing as a Horseman but Havok's a potential R3 and you'd probably rather make that AA a Horseman in most cases.
    Has anyone tested Havoc as a Horsemen?
    Been searching for youtube vid's, with the search Algorithm couldnt find any...
    Especially paired with Magneto X or Professor X
    The Prowess potential here is above 100% !
    I feel like Havoc can easily thank 200k crit per line and if remember well hes
    SP2 is 3-4 hits
    Valmarx said:

SP2 is 3-4 hits

It's really just a bit more prowess, none of the other Horseman abilities do much for him. Plus if you're using his proper rotation, you're not coming across much that he wouldn't wipe out with a Sp3 anyways, the extra prowess would just be overkill.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse then havok
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Valmarx said:

SP2 is 3-4 hits

His Sp3 detonates all plasma stuff, and does big damage. If you want references to utility, just go to UKM's video on why he picked Havok over duping Colossus in his Abyss Nexus. Apocalypse is awesome too, but if you need a r3 6 star, Havok is great for that.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    he's still relevant, yes, but apoc is much more powerful. one might even be able to argue that apoc is the better champ individually (although I would disagree), but apoc's synergies put him over the top
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

he's still relevant, yes, but apoc is much more powerful. one might even be able to argue that apoc is the better champ individually (although I would disagree), but apoc's synergies put him over the top

I feel as if Havok is better than Apoco if it wasn't for his synergies and horseman ability. As stand-alone champs, I'd pick Havok over Apoco any day.
    @Etjama that playstyle that KT1 states looks a bit boring and longish I feel like...
    by the time he depleted that SP3 he could shot 2 of those SP2 and do easily 100-200k each
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Valmarx said:

@Etjama that playstyle that KT1 states looks a bit boring and longish I feel like...
    by the time he depleted that SP3 he could shot 2 of those SP2 and do easily 100-200k each

After a sp2, you'll have to 'reload' on prowess. That takes time. Maybe a rank 3 can do it.
    Valmarx said:

I've done a lot of testing and it's definitely the best way to go. The Sp2's don't do as much as you're saying plus doing a big chunk of damage off of one attack can bypass a lot of abilities. That being said, the playstyle isn't for everyone.
    Wow only now seeing the poll results and its insane the amount of love Apoc gets
    guess ill rank 4 him tomorrow and prepare him for R5 in the next couple weeks.
    Something tells me I wont use him as that much as I use my OR sig200
    even though I'm Suicide user.
    Theres champions that you enjoy their rotations and fighting style
    can't say the same about Apoc or ORed

I really enjoy my Magneto & AA and Jubilee and Wolverine ;|
    Valmarx said:

Wow only now seeing the poll results and its insane the amount of love Apoc gets
    guess ill rank 4 him tomorrow and prepare him for R5 in the next couple weeks.
    Something tells me I wont use him as that much as I use my OR sig200
    even though I'm Suicide user.
    Theres champions that you enjoy their rotations and fighting style
    can't say the same about Apoc or ORed

I really enjoy my Magneto & AA and Jubilee and Wolverine ;|

You do you, dude. Poco will definitely benefit you the most imo but rank who you enjoy, that's the name of the game.
    @Etjama thanks bro much appreciated !

Believe mate, if I had now expiring T2A's and T5Basics
    first on the list would be Jubilee to go up
    I so enjoy her but currently at 6.3 and Preparing for LOL runs
    I'm forced to think different... :(
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    I don't put as much value into champs that requires synergies to be phenomenal. Apoc is great, sure.

But like @The_Sentry06 said, as a stand-alone champ, I'd go Havok. I laugh when he's on defense now. But I better not slip up! His damage is crazy.
    Coming from a big Havok fan, I still don't see him being even a better stand-alone champ than Apocalypse tbh. He boosts the whole Mutant class of course, but he's also got tons of utility. Take away the synergies and Horseman ability and I'd still take Poco.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Coming from a big Havok fan, I still don't see him being even a better stand-alone champ than Apocalypse tbh. He boosts the whole Mutant class of course, but he's also got tons of utility. Take away the synergies and Horseman ability and I'd still take Poco.

Et tu brute!

Etjama said:

Et tu brute!
    Me quoque brute!
    This whole dilemma here just prooves how much of a STACKED HARDCORE
    Mutant Class is !

So many options and yet many bring something new to the table everytime
    like that Stryfe now that represents Mutant Aegon/Starlord.

Sabretooth with Sasq Synergie that reminds Science She-Hulk

The list goes on
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Et tu brute!
    Me quoque brute!
    Fili et
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Havoc Absolutely relevant. Very good useful champion.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Apocalypse is an amazing champ in so many ways. My favorite mutant tbh.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Havok's a monster. He's got utility, great damage, and he's awesome on defense. Not to mention, he's a top Korg slayer since his mediums are not contact.