**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Proposition from Russian Community

In our community we created a post where players could write their propositions to the game.
Some of them were interesting, some of them was impossible to implement in the game.

Here's the list of all farely interesting and possible suggestions.
  1. Restart Quest Button. Since the new menu was introduced in quest map (not all liked it, as I know), but there is a good opportunity to put there some additional helpful buttons. Sometimes you want to restart quest just because of you lost in couple of easy fights. This button will keep some free time to get another try faster than it happens now.
  2. Retry Duel Button. Almost the same situation with Duels - oftenly player goes dueling while on 1-day event, and most of the time killing always the same player. So there may be some window with "Retry duel", "New search" and information about amount of free duels left.
  3. Hulk 3rd Special animation. I didn't want to put here any suggestions regarding any champion, but this one... Is the best. We all remember Avengers movie? All remember scene with Loki? No more comments :-)
  4. Items for Gold. Many players have a lot of Gold, and maybe adding some sourse where players can spend it on something else axcept leveling and ranking up champions. I may even be something not too something important.
  5. Selling Items. Give players opportunity to sell items directly from stash, and add some condition. E.g. there must be more that 10 days to this item will gone, or there must be some free space in player's inventory. At least will help for those players who oftenly selling ISO-8.
  6. Help Request Sort. Put Quest requests above Arena requests - they have more priority. When you have 300+ requests, no all want to scroll down this list to push your Quest request.
  7. Arena Help Request. As many of players know, reason is why we won't see button with more that 4 requests ho help is server stability. So we won't ask for this button. Instead of it button that could ask for help in arenas at least for three champions - for those champions, that I just used in arena, would be also a good button.
  8. Inverntory Sort. Add filters to the Inventory window - very helpful to see what do you have, even on Item Use event.
  9. Full Mastery Rank Up. Those players who oftenly recovering their mastery set-ups from Suicide to non-Suicide would be glad to see this option. If Mastery is fully unlocked (or if it isn't - show amount of resources for fully rank), player can push button which will rank up mastery till last rank - from 0 to 3/5/9.

Hope at we can get at least some answers about them - could they be in our game or not :-)

Comments

• BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Some useful suggestions here, definitely worth considering.
  • I agree. Good suggestions. I'd also like to be able to distinguish between the 15 minute and 30 minute arena boost items in the stash. So when I sell items to make room I know which ones to sell.
  • I agree. Good suggestions. I'd also like to be able to distinguish between the 15 minute and 30 minute arena boost items in the stash. So when I sell items to make room I know which ones to sell.
  • 1,2,3 are my personal suggestions
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    There is a category for suggestions
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    These ideas are not bad soldiers, I like it ^^
  • xenu12xenu12 Posts: 43
    I agree. Good suggestions. I'd also like to be able to distinguish between the 15 minute and 30 minute arena boost items in the stash. So when I sell items to make room I know which ones to sell.

Adding on to that I have trouble telling if it's a level 1 or 2 health potion, likely due to being colorblind. Also with the faded display when you can't collect I struggle with science vs mutant cats.. definitely would be nice to be able to click and see item name or something
  • MEE2dayMEE2day Posts: 12
    i agree with all of them
  • BIGSHOTBIGSHOT Posts: 1
    I’ve always thought Joe Fix-it’s lvl2 special would make a great special for hulk. I also think a help all button should be added to help all requests on the screen. As far as the items expiring. Any item you purchase shouldn’t have an expiration date. I buy some items for certain characters that I may not have. But will be obtaining in the near future via the basic character arena.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    @Crushtest great suggestions!

I am also very thankful for the work you do on the Line app!
  • xenu12 wrote: »
    I agree. Good suggestions. I'd also like to be able to distinguish between the 15 minute and 30 minute arena boost items in the stash. So when I sell items to make room I know which ones to sell.

Adding on to that I have trouble telling if it's a level 1 or 2 health potion, likely due to being colorblind. Also with the faded display when you can't collect I struggle with science vs mutant cats.. definitely would be nice to be able to click and see item name or something

This gets me too. And yes, I’m colourblind too. But then, 10% of men are to some degree.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    edited October 2017
    I wouldn't mind if they made the iso and potion conversion a thing, they gave us the ability to convert low level potions into higher ones, maybe they could make that a feature and also do it with iso.
  • Add the option to reroll 4 and 5 star crystals for the charge of 100 units. You only get 1 reroll and all profits get directed towards revamping the champs most chosen to reroll. This way IP will finally get some love as well as KK. Publish the results and do 2 champs quarterly.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Very good suggestions, I love that hulk one haha. Would make his sp3 a lot better and more satisfying :D.