**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.1 is one of the worst pieces of content ever created.

2»

Comments

• Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    "BRAVE NEW BATTLEREALM" Sounds like something horrible like Act 6?

nope, new, and difficult for some players without correct Roster, so, let it be

it's a great opportunity to make a Rank 3 without pain, i have a OG guillotine at rank 3 because i have no Mystic champs but, i can get close with Act 7 and recent events, was a really good act, hope to see next act 7 missions like 7.1
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Personally I really liked 7.1. I haven’t fully explored yet but I’m in the process. Thumbs up for 7.1
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Unit is probably just gathering data on how many ppl read the spoiler tag
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Lmao the unit got me
  • Options
    ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Who only read the spoiler? :D 🙋‍♂️
  • Options
    ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    yes,,it's much easier compared with Act 6 exploration
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★

it's a great opportunity to make a Rank 3 without pain, i have a OG guillotine at rank 3 because i have no Mystic champs but, i can get close with Act 7 and recent events, was a really good act, hope to see next act 7 missions like 7.1

I would like to see this r3 OG Guillotine
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

that would be pretty cool actually
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    It was such a nice change compared to all the BS in act 6
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Story quest should never be a wall of frustration. It’s the core of the game. Act 6 teeter too far one way imo. Act 7.1 is the first of 4 chapters. While it was obviously much easier then act 6 (any chapter in there) I believe the two should have been swapped around. If we got 7.1 for 6.1 and 6.1 for 7.1 it would have been easier to deal with.

• Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
    Terra said:

Nothing interesting, would love to see an overhaul to her
  • Options

Terra said:

Nothing interesting, would love to see an overhaul to her
    think he meant a screenshot
  • Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★

• Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Smh I thought this thread was ded
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Smh I thought this thread was ded

• Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    But the worst is always yet to come. The present then becomes lesser worse.
  • Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    Kabam made it hard, you guys complained,now they've followed your feedback and made it less frustrating and yet ure still complaining. Now pls tell me, what exactly do u want from kabam, should they tear themselves in half for you guys. It's still the first chapter, and am sure it's definitely going to get harder, and wen it does I am sure you all will still complain again.
  • Options

Kabam made it hard, you guys complained,now they've followed your feedback and made it less frustrating and yet ure still complaining. Now pls tell me, what exactly do u want from kabam, should they tear themselves in half for you guys. It's still the first chapter, and am sure it's definitely going to get harder, and wen it does I am sure you all will still complain again.

read the spoiler tag hombre