**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Morningstar immune to degeneration in Heroic. [Fix in Progress]

ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on
«1

Comments

  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★
    Cable only causes degen to organic enemies. Morningstar isn't
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @ralmada. The previous comment is correct; Cable only degenerates organic opponents. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Thanks for both clarification. Please, delete or close this thread. :#
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★
    X_Scott wrote: »
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @ralmada. The previous comment is correct; Cable only degenerates organic opponents. Hope this helps!

    Where does it say that? It says Non Robotic. Morningstar doesn't appear to be a robot, but a mystical being. She captures souls, which isn't really a robot thing. This doesn't make sense. What would make sense would be that because the initial attack comes from cable, the defensive counter from Morningstar is an indirect bleed. Can't counter a counter with another counter, etc. Right? Or we sticking with the robot thing?

    In Cable abilities it says that causes degen to "organic opponents". It doesn't say that he doesn't cause it on robots.
    Until know they were the only ones immune to Cable degen, but morningstar is too. Mephisto might also bee, I don't know.
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    edited October 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @ralmada. The previous comment is correct; Cable only degenerates organic opponents. Hope this helps!

    So you need to change Cable's abilities description for clarification:

    911300xjmfzo.jpg
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★
    ralmada wrote: »
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @ralmada. The previous comment is correct; Cable only degenerates organic opponents. Hope this helps!

    So you need to change Cable's abilities description for clarification:

    rpp0cwj4dt2h.jpg

    That's might be a typo in the EN translation of the game.
    In my language it says "organic enemies" instead of "non-robotic enemies"
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    See above picture. Where does it say non organic? I only see non robotic. This is a world of mutants, demons, gods and whatever the hell Abomination is. They gotta be specific.
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    ralmada wrote: »
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @ralmada. The previous comment is correct; Cable only degenerates organic opponents. Hope this helps!

    So you need to change Cable's abilities description for clarification:

    rpp0cwj4dt2h.jpg

    That's might be a typo in the EN translation of the game.
    In my language it says "organic enemies" instead of "non-robotic enemies"

    Well since it's programmed over here, I'm going to say ours is correct and they mistranslated it on your end lol
  • Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Awfully quiet in here now
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Raa wrote: »
    Awfully quiet in here now

    Yeah, it's Miller Time at Kabam. And not Frank.
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    ralmada wrote: »
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @ralmada. The previous comment is correct; Cable only degenerates organic opponents. Hope this helps!

    So you need to change Cable's abilities description for clarification:

    rpp0cwj4dt2h.jpg

    That's might be a typo in the EN translation of the game.
    In my language it says "organic enemies" instead of "non-robotic enemies"

    What language? Portuguese?

    sqf1ecgqk8dw.jpg


    Spanish?

    4106wlw60bmg.jpg


    French?

    0q6t9yvr22wa.jpg
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Ralmada with the burn!
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★
    Actually it should be correct in portuguese ...
    At least I can confirm that it was "organic opponent's" before in that language ... Don't know why they changed it
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Can we get a final ruling, Kabam?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★
    It was already confirmed to be working as intended. The only thing they could do it change his text to what it was in the past
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 280
    X_Scott burn? You mean ROAST
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    It was already confirmed to be working as intended. The only thing they could do it change his text to what it was in the past

    Yeah, no. I don't feel like it was really confirmed. I think you answered a question with what you believe to be correct and a mod basically said good enough. We have no proof of this "original" lost polish king james version of Cable. So none of it has really been explained.
  • Options
    FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Mephisto and Morningstar are both Dimensional Beings—with that in mind, I dueled Mephisto and Cable’s heavy attack gives him degeneration. Unless specified by the node (debuff immunity or such), I reckon what works on Mephisto should work on Morningstar as well

    I invite the others to duel Jay51 with Cable. My matches might have been bugged after all
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★
    Is just a typo on Cable text.
    Kabam defined "non-robots" as "organic beings" up until now, because all non-organic beings he had were robots.
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Is just a typo on Cable text.
    Kabam defined "non-robots" as "organic beings" up until now, because all non-organic beings he had were robots.

    Once again, where is this apocrypha of vast kabam knowledge for all of us to see? Take me to this Arc of the Covenant!!!
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★
    This was discussed in the old forums, so I can't do anything about that.

    However there is a link to reddit, where people talk about "organic opponents" in the comments. Not "non-robot", but organic opponents.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/5p163l/5_star_cable_with_suicide_masteries_0_hit_kills/
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    They hardly ever update the champion spotlight with new text. Cable spotlight says non-robotic and not organic. cfbg0brhbilo.png

    Yeh, but a mod commented in the past that it causes degen to organic opponent's and not only robots. I remember seing "organic" in his abilities once in the past. Don't know why it was changed
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    edited October 2017
    The game's bugs are expanding into the programmers minds now. Loopback.
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Is Ghost Rider organic? Besides, doesn't say that on current bios. I'm sticking w the new testament. Don't care what a bunch of people who are not kabam employees are debating on Reddit or that new fangled twitter thing.
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Fixxx wrote: »
    Mephisto and Morningstar are both Dimensional Beings—with that in mind, I dueled Mephisto and Cable’s heavy attack gives him degeneration. Unless specified by the node (debuff immunity or such), I reckon what works on Mephisto should work on Morningstar as well

    I invite the others to duel Jay51 with Cable. My matches might have been bugged after all

    @Kabam Wolf what about this?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,360 ★★★★★
    Mephisto could be classified as organic, yes.
  • Options
    FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    ralmada wrote: »
    Fixxx wrote: »
    Mephisto and Morningstar are both Dimensional Beings—with that in mind, I dueled Mephisto and Cable’s heavy attack gives him degeneration. Unless specified by the node (debuff immunity or such), I reckon what works on Mephisto should work on Morningstar as well

    I invite the others to duel Jay51 with Cable. My matches might have been bugged after all

    @Kabam Wolf what about this?

    I would like to know as well. What is the difference between Mephisto and Morningstar that the former can be degenerated by Cable but the latter, can't?
Sign In or Register to comment.