**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can’t upgrade champs due to shortage of T1 Alpha.

13»

Comments

• DeltatrixDeltatrix Posts: 33
    U get 10 t1a every week just from glory store. Thats 40 t1a a month. More availability? U want 500 a month or wut
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Deltatrix said:

U get 10 t1a every week just from glory store. Thats 40 t1a a month. More availability? U want 500 a month or wut

One 5* needs more than 20 T1A. Got my point?
    I can definitely wait for glory store to refresh, but currently I can’t, People are already fired up and if say the reason they will burn like sunspot😂. I got 5* APOCALYPSE and i want to Max him out asap. Can’t wait. I don’t have t1a alpha, I did grind what I possibly could. But people lost there mind when some newbie asked for little more t1a. Relax guys we won’t be upgrading more champs then you do.
    Reference said:

I think no one would expect you can rank up every champs to max for 4* or above, like what Seatin can achieve. At the end of the day you need to prioritise your roster development. There is no guarantee that you can rank up a 5* from r1 to r5 every month. Some players above also illustrate how you can farm T1A. And in fact the availability of T1A have already been improved versus last year, cost in glory store also reduced. Pulling T1A from daily objective crystal and greater solo crystal are no longer mission impossible.

If you don’t change your mentality, maybe one day you overcome T1A shortage, but then you will start complaining T5b, T2A, T5cc shortage. Resources management is an element for majority of mobile games, so as to tempt players spending money to break through it. MCOC is no exception.

Thank for the suggestion, i opened like 40 greater solo crystal but didn’t got any t1a, all i got is 3 and 4 star stones.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,014 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Lordabck said:

Deltatrix said:

One 5* needs more than 20 T1A. Got my point?
    A 5* needs 21. You can pretty much do 2 R5's in a month with just glory. Got my point? Again, all this responding to comments and you could be auto fighting your way through easy content. 🤷
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    I don’t understand how autofighting is a “grind”... it’s literally just pressing a shiny green button and waiting for the screen to change.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Lordabck said:

I can definitely wait for glory store to refresh, but currently I can’t, People are already fired up and if say the reason they will burn like sunspot😂. I got 5* APOCALYPSE and i want to Max him out asap. Can’t wait. I don’t have t1a alpha, I did grind what I possibly could. But people lost there mind when some newbie asked for little more t1a. Relax guys we won’t be upgrading more champs then you do.

The term “ASAP” is the problem. You’re just impatient.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,014 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

I don’t understand how autofighting is a “grind”... it’s literally just pressing a shiny green button and waiting for the screen to change.

Because it's not what OP wants to hear. OP wants to hear there's a shortage and he wants Kabam to hand over more T1A because they're to lazy to go and get what's out there.