**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can’t upgrade champs due to shortage of T1 Alpha.

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
I got so many T5 basics, T2 Alpha and other t4 stuff. The thing I don’t have is T1 alpha. This catalyst is supposed to available easily in game, at least for cav players. 5 star champs require lots of T1 alpha. A 4* champ need like 1 T1 alpha. I got an army of 5*s to upgrade. Can’t do that only because T1 alpha is in state of extinction.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Lordabck said:

Edwxn said:

Ever heard of the Glory store?

None left to purchase. I think i said availability should be more for cav player means smart people will understand that this guy has already purchased all the T1 from glory store.
    Did you do all the MEQ's difficulties to get T1A? Are you participating in alliance events to get T1A? are you doing your daily objectives to get T1A? Did you/will you be running the T1A arena to get T1A? Are you ranking all your 5*'s just to rank them or are you actually making quality rank ups? Have you done the classic versions of Variants to get those T1A as well?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Lordabck said:

Jaded said:

Lordabck said:

Edwxn said:

None left to purchase. I think i said availability should be more for cav player means smart people will understand that this guy has already purchased all the T1 from glory store.
    6* take t1a? Crazy I didn’t notice

There’s no shortage if you don’t need them.
    Bro when did i said 6*, first read the post and then comment. Please don’t use your brain to much.
    Yeah you have an army of 5* to rank up.

I have 30+ r5 5*, 40 r4 5* and about 80 5* r3 and down. Manage your resources better bud. Or move to only 6* rank ups. Then you can ignore the other problems.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★

Lordabck said:

Edwxn said:

Did you do all the MEQ's difficulties to get T1A? Are you participating in alliance events to get T1A? are you doing your daily objectives to get T1A? Did you/will you be running the T1A arena to get T1A? Are you ranking all your 5*'s just to rank them or are you actually making quality rank ups? Have you done the classic versions of Variants to get those T1A as well?
    Variants done, MEQ- I only play cav difficulty rest other are boring. Don’t have time for arena. Daily objectives sometimes. Yes i am definitely doing useful rank ups. I play aq and aw regularly. Aw have no relation withT1A, map 5 and map 6 crystals don’t have any T1 alpha. Anything else?
    Jaded said:

Lordabck said:

Jaded said:

Lordabck said:

Edwxn said:

Bro when did i said 6*, first read the post and then comment. Please don’t use your brain to much.

I have 30+ r5 5*, 40 r4 5* and about 80 5* r3 and down. Manage your resources better bud. Or move to only 6* rank ups. Then you can ignore the other problems.
    Great, having so many max out is good. I have 15 5* max out and 3 6 * rank 2(bcoz rest other 6* are useless. To many 5* R4, many r3 and many I didn’t even touch. Clearly not possible without catalyst.
    Lordabck said:

Jaded said:

Lordabck said:

Jaded said:

Lordabck said:

Edwxn said:

Great, having so many max out is good. I have 15 5* max out and 3 6 * rank 2(bcoz rest other 6* are useless. To many 5* R4, many r3 and many I didn’t even touch. Clearly not possible without catalyst.
    Of course, but you have to find a way to pace yourself. Sometimes kabam gives us a influx of rewards but miss a few “common” resources. Start taking time to recognize the game economy’s system. We are not able to rank up non stop. There is a limit (unless you buy 9000 GGC).
    Crcrcrc said:

If you don’t have enough DON’T RANK UP CHAMPS. It’s called resource management. You can’t expect to have enough to r5 everyone

I just yelled your entire statement in my head...it resonates with me. 👏
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    Just complete the master difficulty and normal one, you'll get 5
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    You should be able to auto play Normal, Heroic and Master EQ. Those have t1a. You only need to play UC and that has 6* shards, so you should play it.
    If you dont play the game modes that have t1a, then DONT COMPLAIN. You wont find any sympathy from anyone here
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Lordabck said:

Lordabck said:

Edwxn said:

Don’t have time for arena.
    Try to find it. For your level, it should be a piece of cake.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

You’ll get through it, don’t worry

please sir, may I have some t1as sir?
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    R3 5* are too powerful bro; can't let you have too many.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    FineDog said:

You guys know that it is insanely boring to play Normal, Heroic, and Master EQ when you're Cavalier, right? Like I would rather administer an electric shock to myself every few minutes than turn on auto-fight and tap the map, wait, tap the fight, wait, tap the KO screen, wait, tap the rewards, wait, rinse repeat for a few hours while spending about 3000 energy to get all of six T1 alphas for the month, which is barely even enough to get a 5* to rank 2.

...are you under the impression that the rest of us enjoy doing it?

These threads are always enjoyable, because I see where I gain my edge on the average player, being willing to do the content they think is beneath them.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    FineDog said:

You guys know that it is insanely boring to play Normal, Heroic, and Master EQ when you're Cavalier, right? Like I would rather administer an electric shock to myself every few minutes than turn on auto-fight and tap the map, wait, tap the fight, wait, tap the KO screen, wait, tap the rewards, wait, rinse repeat for a few hours while spending about 3000 energy to get all of six T1 alphas for the month, which is barely even enough to get a 5* to rank 2.

Boring but worth every second for the rewards
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    T1A shortage for newbie cavalier or below is something inevitable. I think many post Cav players came across OP’s issue, I think I have OP’s issue about a year and half before. Now basically get thru that with periodic T1A overflow. OP may pass thru that maybe after a year or later depends on your progress. Your roster composition is still pretty junior at Cav level. When you gradually have over 100 6* and over 95% of entire 5* roster and start feeling insufficient T5b and T2A, then you have reached another stage.

Bottleneck is still there, just the type of resources you need is different.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★

FineDog said:

Then you don't have any room to complain about there being a "shortage" of T1A. Auto-fight the quest while watching tv. You even get some units from it. If you're leaving T1A on the table because its "boring" never post or comment on here that there's a shortage.
    Did you miss the part about how it's a grand total of 6 T1A which is enough to rank up a single 5* a single time? I mean, wow, a whole rank up, I don't know what the heck OP is complaining about, we are truly swimming in riches here boys!
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    As always, you will always have shortage of some resource if you keep racing to your next rank up. For some, its ISO, for some its T4B(Like me), for others its T2A. But, I don't see any reason to complain because you will get them eventually. Just because you are in shortage of it does not mean there is not enough in game. Depending on your progress level, you will be facing these issues.

There's 6 from MEQ.
    There's 10 from Glory every AQ cycle and there's 4 AQ cycles just this month alone.
    There are 4 T1A arenas in march. That's 4 I think.
    There's is Summoners advancement every 6 days. Lets say there's 4 from that.
    There are 3-day alliance events. Lets say with 30 days in March, there are 9 or 10.
    In total, that is somewhere around 74ish T1A per month. If you have the Sigil there are 2 available every 7 days.

So no, I didn't miss the part of it being a grand total of 6 from EQ's. 74ish T1A is 3 R5 5*'s per month with some left over. Sorry, but there isn't a T1A shortage. There is a sever effort shortage.

Bro one thing should be clear, most of us play mcoc for fun. We don’t have time to play MEQ lesser than cav difficulty. Cav difficulty is fun. As far as aq is concerned. Map 5 and map 6 crystals don’t have ounce of T1 alpha. I don’t know from where your calculations is coming.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Lordabck said:

There's 6 from MEQ.
    There's 10 from Glory every AQ cycle and there's 4 AQ cycles just this month alone.
    There are 4 T1A arenas in march. That's 4 I think.
    There's is Summoners advancement every 6 days. Lets say there's 4 from that.
    There are 3-day alliance events. Lets say with 30 days in March, there are 9 or 10.
    In total, that is somewhere around 74ish T1A per month. If you have the Sigil there are 2 available every 7 days.

So no, I didn't miss the part of it being a grand total of 6 from EQ's. 74ish T1A is 3 R5 5*'s per month with some left over. Sorry, but there isn't a T1A shortage. There is a sever effort shortage.

Bro one thing should be clear, most of us play mcoc for fun. We don’t have time to play MEQ lesser than cav difficulty. Cav difficulty is fun. As far as aq is concerned. Map 5 and map 6 crystals don’t have ounce of T1 alpha. I don’t know from where your calculations is coming.
    Then why are you complaining about shortage? Have fun and rank up when you get the resources.