4 Star Apocalypse Solos The Entire Women’s Day Boss Rush Challenge

SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 664 ★★★
edited March 11 in Strategy and Tips


From start to finish just 4* Apoc getting the solos
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 15,171 ★★★★★
    edited March 9
    Gmonkey said:

    Still do not have even the four star after like 40 featured crystals

    pulled him out of a basic the other day (as a four star)
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 664 ★★★
    edited March 9

    I see you used items

    Yea I did to top off Apoc just in case. I make no claim/mention of this being itemless. All fights soloed nonetheless 😉
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,402 ★★★★★

    I see you used items

    Yea I did to top off Apoc just in case. I make no claim/mention of this being itemless. All fights soloed nonetheless 😉
    True but would have been impressive item less
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 421 ★★
    Remember when apocalypse was “trash”...
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★

    Remember when apocalypse was “trash”...

    A dud*
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 308 ★★

    Remember when apocalypse was “trash”...

    A dud*
    Oh yes. Of course. The lack of big yellow numbers. Just like torch was a dud too right.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 308 ★★
    Well done OP. Apocalypse is an awesome champion to use and just a cool kit. One of my favorite champs to use in any content I can.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 664 ★★★
    GNASTY said:

    Well done OP. Apocalypse is an awesome champion to use and just a cool kit. One of my favorite champs to use in any content I can.

    And he just got an upgrade; just pulled a 6* version yesterday on stream. So happy 😀

  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 269 ★★
    Thanks for posting this. I was stuck on my very mini account but I do have a 4* Apocalypse. I was able to duplicate what you did with a couple of revives. My reward - OG CM...sigh..
  • gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 110
    I have a 5* R3 Apoc but I guess he needs to be duped.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 664 ★★★
    gL4C1eR said:

    I have a 5* R3 Apoc but I guess he needs to be duped.

    Duping him isn’t necessary; that just allows him to slumber and regain some health.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 664 ★★★
    gforcefan said:

    Thanks for posting this. I was stuck on my very mini account but I do have a 4* Apocalypse. I was able to duplicate what you did with a couple of revives. My reward - OG CM...sigh..

    You’re welcome dude
Sign In or Register to comment.