**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why the side quest "BOSS RUSH" only made for higher rank players?

124»

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

What is the problem with add a lower difficulty? It seems that the argument of many is "do not take away our treasure", it's about including not excluding.
    You're supposed to be celebrating Women, not a group of players, everyone should be a part of the celebration even if not everyone gets the same rewards.

sorry bud that is not how it works. Boss rushes are meant for higher players that is how it has always been. If you can't do it that sucks but the rewards are alright and if u want a 5* so bad finish act 5 and do act 6 you will get bunch of shards from that.
    I completed it the first day (I have the same Nick in the game, I am using the pic of tigra in my profile), but keeping insist that "Boss Rush" are only for higher players is not true, but the thing with this in particular is, if you do an event that celebrates Women, do not make it exclusive for a group of people, and I remind you that a "Boss Rush" has already been done with more than one difficulty.
    Yes boss rushes are for higher players. its called a boss for a reason and Kabam as included more people because like u said there have been boss rushes harder than this u dug your own grave with that one
    You are not reading mate. He said that boss rushes have been released which have multiple difficulties
    the woman one has never been like that. it has been more difficult but it has never had more difficulties like other ones
    It's better to have multiple difficulties rather
    to have top players whining about easiness and lower players whining about toughness. Never been doesn't mean can't be.
    Boss rushes are meant to be hard. if u can't do it thats fine try finishing quest. Don't ask to nerf it if u can't do it because you aren't skilled enough or don't have a good enough roster
    You're keep getting things wrong, no one is asking for a nerf or taking away your "challenge", adding a lower difficulty does not take away the challenge, it just includes more people who can participate in the event.

Wasy1 said:

Riptide said:

Because it’s made for higher level players. It’s like labyrinth or abyss. It’s made to challenge people.

Why not for lower rank players? The point is there should have been more difficulties
    Literally no boss rush ever has had more than one difficulty
    Lol, a massive event of "Boss Rush" had more than one difficulty..
    Those were challenges where it had 4 quest Boss Rushes have only had one path
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

What is the problem with add a lower difficulty? It seems that the argument of many is "do not take away our treasure", it's about including not excluding.
    You're supposed to be celebrating Women, not a group of players, everyone should be a part of the celebration even if not everyone gets the same rewards.

sorry bud that is not how it works. Boss rushes are meant for higher players that is how it has always been. If you can't do it that sucks but the rewards are alright and if u want a 5* so bad finish act 5 and do act 6 you will get bunch of shards from that.
    I completed it the first day (I have the same Nick in the game, I am using the pic of tigra in my profile), but keeping insist that "Boss Rush" are only for higher players is not true, but the thing with this in particular is, if you do an event that celebrates Women, do not make it exclusive for a group of people, and I remind you that a "Boss Rush" has already been done with more than one difficulty.
    Yes boss rushes are for higher players. its called a boss for a reason and Kabam as included more people because like u said there have been boss rushes harder than this u dug your own grave with that one
    You are not reading mate. He said that boss rushes have been released which have multiple difficulties
    the woman one has never been like that. it has been more difficult but it has never had more difficulties like other ones
    to have top players whining about easiness and lower players whining about toughness. Never been doesn't mean can't be.
    Boss rushes are meant to be hard. if u can't do it thats fine try finishing quest. Don't ask to nerf it if u can't do it because you aren't skilled enough or don't have a good enough roster
    You're keep getting things wrong, no one is asking for a nerf or taking away your "challenge", adding a lower difficulty does not take away the challenge, it just includes more people who can participate in the event.

Wasy1 said:

Riptide said:

Because it’s made for higher level players. It’s like labyrinth or abyss. It’s made to challenge people.

Why not for lower rank players? The point is there should have been more difficulties
    Lol. They were boss rushes.

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Wasy1 said:

Riptide said:

Lol. They were boss rushes.
    No they were challenges. An example was Agent Coulson challenge
    Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Wasy1 said:

Riptide said:

I don't think you remember, there was a massive event they released, several "Boss Rush" every week, with various difficulties, and a very extensive final "Boss Rush".
    ur talking about the Omega Red one that still had the same difficulty but they were trying something new plus u didn't get the full rewards unless u did the last one which had all of them. So once again that boss rush was meant for endgame players
    Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Wasy1 said:

Riptide said:

I don't think you remember, there was a massive event they released, several "Boss Rush" every week, with various difficulties, and a very extensive final "Boss Rush".
    Just looked it up it was called a super smackdown and the difficulty would ramp up but they were different boss rushes and it led to one huge one
    Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Wasy1 said:

Riptide said:

Just looked it up it was called a super smackdown and the difficulty would ramp up but they were different boss rushes and it led to one huge one
    So we agree that they were "Boss Rush" with different levels of difficulty.
    No that was different it wasn't a boss rush. They had different boss rushes and each one was a different difficulty and it led up to a big one which had all of them at once. A boss rush is one quest with 6 fights and each made by a CC.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Oh please it's easy as it is and you can do it with 1 stars lol

I think the motive behind this is misguided, but he's kind of right. U can only do it if ur lvl 40 or higher which seals it off from up-and-coming players. U could be the most skilled person to ever play but if u don't have enough lvls ur thru
    Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Wasy1 said:

Riptide said:

No that was different it wasn't a boss rush. They had different boss rushes and each one was a different difficulty and it led up to a big one which had all of them at once. A boss rush is one quest with 6 fights and each made by a CC.
    that is false, not all "Boss Rush" are created by a CC. And of course they were "Boss rush", Kabam referred to them as such, and youtubers and the community in general called them as such, yu don't want to accept it is another story, the point is that it has been this format of event with different difficulties.
    Ur right some boss rushes aren't made by CC but recent ones have and yes the smack down consisted of boss rushes it wasn't A boss rush. A boss rush like I said is one quest with 6 fights all hard and are made as if they are a boss in a quest
    Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Redslimm said:

Wasy1 said:

Riptide said:

that is false, not all "Boss Rush" are created by a CC. And of course they were "Boss rush", Kabam referred to them as such, and youtubers and the community in general called them as such, yu don't want to accept it is another story, the point is that it has been this format of event with different difficulties.
    Ur right some boss rushes aren't made by CC but recent ones have and yes the smack down consisted of boss rushes it wasn't A boss rush. A boss rush like I said is one quest with 6 fights all hard and are made as if they are a boss in a quest
    You literally call them Boss Rush, and yes, each week you had one with 6 fights, with the added bonus of having more than one difficulty.
    But ur not getting the point. It was a special event. It was called the super smack down. They had a bunch of boss rush quest leading up to the final boss rush. A regular boss rush event is one quest with 6 fights and one difficulty.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    What newer players like the OP don't realize at first is that everyone in this community was unable to complete Boss Rushes early in our MCOC career.
    It gave us reason to grow our rosters and skill in the quest to complete the next one.

We have all been exactly where you are right now. So don't give up. 👍
  • Lordchungus575Lordchungus575 Posts: 63
    edited March 2021
    Redslimm said:

Your right are they gonna make higher lvl players celebrate black history month next year?? and not include lower lvl players