**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why the side quest "BOSS RUSH" only made for higher rank players?

Comments

• Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    With 2 maxed out 4*, it is doable but may take little longer.
    If you have Archangel, Torch or Void, anyone can do it easily.
    It was the easiest boss rush they have realeased so far.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    AAA003 said:

This is probably the easiest boss rush so far. The whole thing can be done low star champs. There are already videos on YouTube of full clears with 1, 2, 3, and 4* champs. You don't need to have maxed 5* and 6* to get through.

You forgot to mention the people who use those champions are very skilled.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Wasy1 said:

Riptide said:

Because it’s made for higher level players. It’s like labyrinth or abyss. It’s made to challenge people.

Why not for lower rank players? The point is there should have been more difficulties
    It’s because they’re special boss rush events. They’re specific, exclusive challenges for upper end of the game.
  • Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170
    HI_guys said:

AAA003 said:

This is probably the easiest boss rush so far. The whole thing can be done low star champs. There are already videos on YouTube of full clears with 1, 2, 3, and 4* champs. You don't need to have maxed 5* and 6* to get through.

Every challenges is usually done using 3* by skilled players.
    Stop complaining then and get gud my best option for the sorcerer was a 4* void and did I whine? no
    I finished it and now am just collecting the various profile pics

And people are trying to help u as they asked to post ur roster but did u do it? no

just arguing on and on
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    every boss rush has te same complaints, o don't get it, git gud, improve your team, etc and then you can do de the next one

every boss rush has te same complaints, o don't get it, git gud, improve your team, etc and then you can do de the next one

lol i checked his acc and with the champs he has he can definietly do it

the thing that I think is lacking are his skills

His ingame name is Waseem1 if u wanna check it out for urself
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

AAA003 said:

Stop complaining then and get gud my best option for the sorcerer was a 4* void and did I whine? no

And people are trying to help u as they asked to post ur roster but did u do it? no

just arguing on and on
    You quoted the wrong guy.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    You can beat it easily with the most common champion in the game

UNIT MAN
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    What's important is that the rewards are appropriate for the challenge. In this case, they are.

If you can't complete the challenge, then you aren't ready for the rewards. It's as simple as that.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    edited March 2021
    Boss rush challenge is like this from the beginning, why suddenly you need a lower difficult. The rewards are good for the difficulty try to finish it by spending some units or resources or wait for the next challenge. There is nothing wrong in missing one side quest.
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

AAA003 said:

just arguing on and on
    Ok manav🤧
    Sorry bruh hahaha i just saw the mangog and didnt read the name bahaha
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

AAA003 said:

just arguing on and on
    Ok manav🤧
    The people in this thread sentry. Can't even quote the right guy.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Agreed . It should have different difficulties with different rewards so that lower level players could enjoy the event as well.

I managed to do it without much problem but six month ago it would have been extremely hard for me if not downright impossible

Mcoc should be community that provides for all level of players not just the higher ones

Also people going on how this can be done with one or two stars . You all know extremely well that is bs and not realistic for lower level players

JessieS said:

Agreed . It should have different difficulties with different rewards so that lower level players could enjoy the event as well.

I managed to do it without much problem but six month ago it would have been extremely hard for me if not downright impossible

Mcoc should be community that provides for all level of players not just the higher ones

Also people going on how this can be done with one or two stars . You all know extremely well that is bs and not realistic for lower level players

It does. There's plenty of content for lower level players. Boss rushes are typically around this level of difficulty.
    I would say this was easier compared to some of the ones we had last year
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not everything has to be tailored to everyone

JessieS said:

It does. There's plenty of content for lower level players. Boss rushes are typically around this level of difficulty.
    I would say this was easier compared to some of the ones we had last year
    Yea comparitively to where I was last year and attempting that boss rush, this boss rush was definitely easier.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Let's make an easier version of Act 5 and Act 6. If new players can't do it on day 1, don't release it
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wasy1 said:

I think the point is that there is plenty of other content for lower tier players, while people that have explored all of the act content and do monthly content in just a couple days tend to get bored, so this is specially targeted towards them. I would definitely not complain if they made lower difficulties, like with the Mulaney boss rush, I just don’t think they had time.

An annual event shouldn't be for targeted players
    It's far from end game. Sorry that boss rushes aren't for very new players. If they had lower difficulties the rewards would be useless and y'all would be complaining about that. Content you can't do can be motivation to grow your account or it can be motivation to complain on the forum. I prefer the former personally.

Probably better the phrase it as higher skilled players.

If I show my roster, I think Summoners will say easy, but my skill in real bad. I am wondering if I could still improve.

Yayy you got unbanned.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Probably better the phrase it as higher skilled players.

If I show my roster, I think Summoners will say easy, but my skill in real bad. I am wondering if I could still improve.

Yayy you got unbanned.
    Still wondering what happened.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    1) Always has been
    2) Not all content is for all players
    3) I dare say that majority of players are able to finish the boss rush. Realistically, with max 4*s you could do it, and for that you need to play like 2 months these days.
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 67
    DNA3000 said:

Wasy1 said:

Wasy1 said:

Wasy1 said:

Riptide said:

Because it’s made for higher level players. It’s like labyrinth or abyss. It’s made to challenge people.

Why not for lower rank players? The point is there should have been more difficulties
    Time to make a petition for Kabam to introduce Normal Heroic and Master difficulty to Abyss and Labyrinth because somehow the content made for higher/ end game players is too hard for Newer players to complete. Happy Now? You were already warned that it is supposed to be challenging and difficult for high end players (apparently which wasnt the case), so how did you expect it to be easy for low level players. I am uncollected but i am not skilled enough to do the Boss Rush. I accepted my defeat, got 2 x 750 6* shards and quit, instead of crying on forums.
    Are the Abyss and Labyrinth annual events????
    Why everyone comparing it to Abyss and labyrinth
    Because they are aspirational content, meaning they are for everyone, but not everyone can do them. Its there for people to aspire to work towards being able to be beaten. Some people can, some people have to progress to the point where they can do them.

These Boss Rush events are also like that. They fill the niche of temporary aspirational content. Traditionally "Boss Rush" events are intended to be very difficult: that's why they are called "Boss" rush: to emphasize the higher difficulty throughout. They are meant to be a marker for progress: if you can do them great, if you can't it is intended to encourage you to get stronger to prepare for the next one. If they were permanent content the pressure to advance and prepare for them wouldn't be the same.

We have aspirational content that is permanent: they are the Variant missions. They just sit there waiting for you to do them. You can progress fast to do them, or slow; it doesn't matter. For things like the Celebrity challenges or the Boss Rushes or the one-off events like The Maze, it does matter. If you can't do them now, you can't do them, but you can try to get stronger for the next one.

This whole "lack of interest in new / lower rank players" is a bogus complaint. The vast majority of the game is targeted at lower or newer players. Only a small fraction of it is targeted exclusively at higher tier players. Most people who complain about the game's "lack of interest" in newer or lower players don't want some things for them, they want everything for them. And they can't have everything.

We have a Monthly EQ that has tiered difficulty. We have a monthly side quest that generally has tiered difficulty. The entire story arc content is designed to be a ladder of content that a player can climb from zero to the top of the game. That's actually the majority of the content of the game. RoL, Lab, and Abyss are the only permanent content items originally intended to target end game players, and the Variants are the only permanent content items intended to target higher (but not necessarily end game) players. A few times a year there's a challenge event that targets players from mid-tier to end game, of which the Boss Rush is one. That's a small minority of content in the "temporary high tier" niche.
    I wish the maze would come back, or some variation of it ,that was a blast