**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next rank up

What Should my next rank up be? *note on Aegon and Human Torch I have a 5* Aegon at 153 sig level, and 5* Human Torch unawakened both at R5*

Next rank up 43 votes

R5 5* Red Hulk Awakened
2%
IKON 1 vote
R5 5* Quake Unawakened
32%
buffajrKill_GreyJamesA15EtjamaHera1d_of_Ga1actusSarvanga1_IronGladiator22Suss_WizzardSpideyFunkoBlizzard28Riptide[Deleted User]BlôdletterDönermino 14 votes
R2 6* Human Torch unawakened
44%
TristanWodimanAssumedNameDooberman420Cr7ms7rs7RabangaWine_LoverMiStaLovaDeaconProximaMidnight_8PricelessDavepool87Renaxqqbruhmomento69Zura_1KRoNX1SpiderHammyUOG5Salve_maker05 19 votes
R2 6* Aegon awakened sig 35
2%
Jedi_Hawke 1 vote
R2 6* Emma Frost awakened
2%
Snuggzy 1 vote
R5 5* Falcon Awakened
16%
RaganatorKerneasDart1981Scarcity27MetricAreaWooptyfrickendooSamuraiJack06 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    R5 5* Falcon Awakened
    Disclaimer: I hate Quake
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    R5 5* Quake Unawakened
    Learn how to Quake and your Mcoc life will be easy
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    R5 5* Red Hulk Awakened
    What do you want this rankup to accomplish?

Do you need help in cav EQ?

Are you trying to prepare an abyss team?

Are you willing to learn how to play Quake optimally?

Do you do AW? Do you need defense?

How are the rest of your ranked squads immunities?

There are probably a dozen or so more questions you can ask to get a more accurate decision on who to rank.

In a vaccuum, rank Quake, depending on how you answer those questions, maybe not quake?
  • Options
    VenomousintentVenomousintent Posts: 128
    I have a decent amount of ranked up immunities, I need something to help me with solo content, cav difficulty eq, LoL, act 6 exploration, variants etc...
  • Options
    I also have havok 5* unawakened if he's worth it
  • Options
    R5 5* Red Hulk Awakened

I have a decent amount of ranked up immunities, I need something to help me with solo content, cav difficulty eq, LoL, act 6 exploration, variants etc...

If it's mainly a questing champ rank up, it's quake, assuming you're willing to learn her (I'm assuming if you haven't ranked her yet you don't heavy/dex).

Otherwise I'm scratching aegon/HT off the list as you has the 5* versions (HT worth R3 though so if you decide to rank him it's reasonable as future prep)

Falcon is the leader after quake, followed by a tie between Rulk and EF. Falcons AAR is going to help you a lot questing, but if you have AA maxed and a decent sig it may be worth going Rulk or EF in this scenario.
  • Options
    I have AA R5 and I believe around 70 sig level, I just got quake so I haven't played with her much yet, and ib was thinking Rulk because I have a R2 6* domino I use a lot
  • Options
    R5 5* Red Hulk Awakened

I have AA R5 and I believe around 70 sig level, I just got quake so I haven't played with her much yet, and ib was thinking Rulk because I have a R2 6* domino I use a lot

I love Rulk, he has a niche use in poison/incinerate debuff immunity, and makes one of your R2 champions better. Rank Rulk and don't feel bad about it, plenty of time to learn to play Quake while also doing content with Domino/Rulk (who are an excellent pair for V2, and Rulk can be used in V6 as well).