**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labryinth of Legends

ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
How hard is it compared to other content in the game?

I’ve 100% 7.1, v6 and v5 and completed all variants

What sort of team would be best of this?

Comments

• ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Hmm my colossus is low sig for now and my prof x is only 4*
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Guilly would be great
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I did it not too long ago with colossus, mags, torch (for majik), NF and 4* omega red for synergy. The fights were not too bad and I used colossus for the majority of them, mags for metal. If you can maybe get colossus higher sig that would work. If he's not high sig the fights will take a little longer but still doable
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★

I did it not too long ago with colossus, mags, torch (for majik), NF and 4* omega red for synergy. The fights were not too bad and I used colossus for the majority of them, mags for metal. If you can maybe get colossus higher sig that would work. If he's not high sig the fights will take a little longer but still doable

Hmm i will try max sig colossus before then, also maybe I’d r5 aegon as well
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Shaqatac said:

R5 aegon can clear all of labyrinth itemless. I would recommend him. Colossus could probably do it near itemless too.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Shaqatac said:

R5 aegon can clear all of labyrinth itemless. I would recommend him. Colossus could probably do it near itemless too.
    Good luck with that.