**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Labryinth of Legends

ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
How hard is it compared to other content in the game?

I’ve 100% 7.1, v6 and v5 and completed all variants

What sort of team would be best of this?

Comments

• Options
    Hmm my colossus is low sig for now and my prof x is only 4*
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Guilly would be great
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I did it not too long ago with colossus, mags, torch (for majik), NF and 4* omega red for synergy. The fights were not too bad and I used colossus for the majority of them, mags for metal. If you can maybe get colossus higher sig that would work. If he's not high sig the fights will take a little longer but still doable
  • Options

I did it not too long ago with colossus, mags, torch (for majik), NF and 4* omega red for synergy. The fights were not too bad and I used colossus for the majority of them, mags for metal. If you can maybe get colossus higher sig that would work. If he's not high sig the fights will take a little longer but still doable

Hmm i will try max sig colossus before then, also maybe I’d r5 aegon as well
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Shaqatac said:

R5 aegon can clear all of labyrinth itemless. I would recommend him. Colossus could probably do it near itemless too.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Shaqatac said:

R5 aegon can clear all of labyrinth itemless. I would recommend him. Colossus could probably do it near itemless too.
    Good luck with that.