**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Map 4 Man Thing counter

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
My ally lost their miniboss killer and I've been trying to fill in. I have both RG and Rhulk at 5* r3 and I'm wondering which one kills Man Thing faster. I brought RG today and timed out. My sp2 rarely crits and when it does, the damage is just pathetic because of Man Thing's ridiculous abilities. Will Rhulk be faster? None are awakened.

I am not looking forward to the second miniboss fight.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Well... Rhulk has the higher basic attack damage with his after effects.
    RG has the higher special damage. You just need to get 10 (or more depending on Sig) charges before you fire sp2 off.
    It's all dependant on HOW you want to finish him off.
    Personally I'd Use RG simply because of Unstoppable counter.
  • Options
    Terra said:

Well... Rhulk has the higher basic attack damage with his after effects.
    RG has the higher special damage. You just need to get 10 (or more depending on Sig) charges before you fire sp2 off.
    It's all dependant on HOW you want to finish him off.
    Personally I'd Use RG simply because of Unstoppable counter.

I always fire my sp2 with 10 charges and the damage still sucks. Also, you only go unstoppable on heavies if you have BWDO. Mine is 3*
    I'll try Rhulk tomorrow
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Rhulk would be better.
  • Options
    I boosted for the second fight and still timed out when he was at 4% losing all my points. I hope Rhulk performs better tomorrow. I can't be boosting or reviving in Map 4
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    Rulk. I use shulk and she smashes him, even on day 5 when he has 300k+ health (10k prestige ally)
  • Options
    SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    I'm not even going to try and argue that this counter is anywhere near the top, but Dragon Man can keep ticking down Man-thing with degen when he is armor broken, and if you corner Man-Thing, all the buffs on him help your damage output. I've been using him and he works fairly well
  • Options
    I used Rhulk the second time on the second mini. Almost timed out when he's at 38% and had to get KO'ed to avoid losing points. Had Rhulk been at r4, he could have finished the fight. I think r3 could have taken the first mini.
    Thankfully we have someone with HT now so I can stop killing myself
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    No mentions of Torch?