**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What to do with units...

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
I have 1.5k units. What should I do with them?

What to do with units... 167 votes

Save for Abyss
13%
BitterSteelSungjThe_Blue_JaguarTrap_JesusThatOneMasterGamerAmazing_Demon05MiStaLovaSpeedro420DonDudu2809Kevo9513HelloThere1Suss_WizzardSteel_Ball_RunCharlie21540GiulioVentu99KablDarkKnight646Negative_100ElwindFlyGalaxyBomb 22 votes
Update my masteries (barely anything unlocked)
55%
danielmathLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusWorld EaterChamp_Zandrade5184nameplasSpicyslicerUncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15black_gokuOsfan8Furious_Fighter1WorknprogressDogfoodLidRasiloverSpurgeon14rcm2017MoosetiptronicDaphboy 92 votes
CAVS!!!
17%
TerraTheHeroDeservedJuggerNotCr7ms7rs7Denzel116RookiieSparrowNittSarvanga1_Ksp_2099Icy000Iron_Spider7125MasterpuffSpideyFunkoTheMailmannCrasyduckFaseehswmcswodishika123HoitadoGrumpy 30 votes
6.3 completion
13%
phillgreenAspenSceptilemaniacBuckyBruhKDSuperFlash10Rockypantherx_Sham_Mobile_P0tat0No_oneukNichj99KRANꓘOlex13TheBestinTuakauAnnihilator13_H3t3rTheInfintySaltE_Wenis69PuttPuttHusain_b128Dragfire1760 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    First get better masteries. Then go for act6. On getting the required champs, do an initial clear of abyss. Never spend on cavs unless you are p2w.
  • Options
    CAVS!!!

First get better masteries. Then go for act6. On getting the required champs, do an initial clear of abyss. Never spend on cavs unless you are p2w.

I have the champs for abyss ready to go.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Park it as a reserve. When you earn another 1.5k units, let's revisit this post. :)

Unless, a sig stones offers pops. Then I spend it all.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    CAVS!!!
    Dew it
    My latest Cav gave me a nexus that had Ghost
    Now she is rank 5
  • Options
    CAVS!!!

Masteries have to come first. Everything you do will be harder than it needs to be with bad masteries.

What masteries do you recommend? I have MD, and that's it
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    CAVS!!!
    BUY MORE CAVS! DEW IT.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    CAVS!!!
    Crcrcrc said:

kinda surprising so far ngl

The polls have spoken Cavs
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 385 ★★★
    Never do cavs unless you need 3* champs 😅

Masteries will see an instant impact on your gaming
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    You have the champs to do Abyss.......you’re thinking of doing 6.3 completion run, so you’re cavalier.......but you barely have any masteries unlocked?....like wut o_O Something doesn’t add up 🤔
  • Options
    DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94
    Crcrcrc said:

Masteries have to come first. Everything you do will be harder than it needs to be with bad masteries.

I would say you should get willpower, despair, deep wounds, maybe assasin. And greater cruelity and precision if you don‘t already have them.
  • Options
    CAVS!!!

You have the champs to do Abyss.......you’re thinking of doing 6.3 completion run, so you’re cavalier.......but you barely have any masteries unlocked?....like wut o_O Something doesn’t add up 🤔

Pure skill obviously.

No I just got lucky with champs. Aegon and Nick made Act 6 a lot easier. And I have MS as my mystic for Abyss. I have 4/5 MD and some basic stuff like Glass Cannon.
  • Options
    CAVS!!!
    Crcrcrc said:

Pure skill obviously.

No I just got lucky with champs. Aegon and Nick made Act 6 a lot easier. And I have MS as my mystic for Abyss. I have 4/5 MD and some basic stuff like Glass Cannon.
    I have 0 units, don't spend on cavs and your masteries are already better than mine.
  • Options
    CAVS!!!

Crcrcrc said:

I would say you should get willpower, despair, deep wounds, maybe assasin. And greater cruelity and precision if you don‘t already have them.
    I’m not sure 1.5k will cover that, but I’ll get WP and Greater Cruelty probably. Maybe more.
  • Options
    CAVS!!!

Crcrcrc said:

Pure skill obviously.

I have 0 units, don't spend on cavs and your masteries are already better than mine.
    Well there’s your issue. Get more cavs.
  • Options
    CAVS!!!
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Pure skill obviously.

Well there’s your issue. Get more cavs.
    My bad. Thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    6* OG Vision Deal
    4th July Deals
    Greater gifting crystals

In that Ordner
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Ok i love cavs bc 3* champs are the best

But masteries
    Do the masteries
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    CAVS!!!
    Cavs, obviously.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I’m not sure 1.5k will cover that, but I’ll get WP and Greater Cruelty probably. Maybe more.
    Cruelty is a must imo. Also precision. Smaller cruelty and smaller precision are fine 1/5. Glass cannon 3/3. If you don't run suicides, courage 3/3. Md you already have 4/5, wich is fine.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Save up for July 4th sale
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    CAVS!!!
    YOLO
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    CAVS!!!
    Crcrcrc said:

Here you guys go. My first carb core mastery.

Nice. Wp is a very useful mastery.