**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incinerate Champs Vs King Groot and Groot

Should be like Torch vs. mystics. and deal greater incinerates/just burn them down 10x faster than normal champs. Jussssst Sayin

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ironwood don’t burn baybee
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    it’s moist wood
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

A better example of this would have been for Venom to take triple damage or something against incinerate. You know cuz fire kills symbiotes.

And shock too.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★

A better example of this would have been for Venom to take triple damage or something against incinerate. You know cuz fire kills symbiotes.

'Or something' already happens - Incinerate acts as a Nullify on his Klyntar buff.

I'm not sure the alien tree-monsters need to take more damage; but Incinerate should bypass Groot's Debuff duration reduction, and KG's Shrug-off. That would be appropriate.

If only they were under-performing champs, who needed a buff...
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    FamousRy said:

Should be like Torch vs. mystics. and deal greater incinerates/just burn them down 10x faster than normal champs. Jussssst Sayin

I agree, if they ever get buffed I would like more cool interactions like these that make sense
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

'Or something' already happens - Incinerate acts as a Nullify on his Klyntar buff.

I'm not sure the alien tree-monsters need to take more damage; but Incinerate should bypass Groot's Debuff duration reduction, and KG's Shrug-off. That would be appropriate.

If only they were under-performing champs, who needed a buff...
    Oh I didn't know about that interaction with Venom.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    This is like saying a human is less vulnerable to fire than a tree. Quite sure Fire vs Human is pretty fast too
  • Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★

This is like saying a human is less vulnerable to fire than a tree. Quite sure Fire vs Human is pretty fast too

I mean, humans can at least stop, drop and roll...
  • Options

I've seen a log fall and roll down a hill before
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Can Groot not?
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★

I've seen a log fall and roll down a hill before
    Bet ya never saw it roll back up though. Humans B)
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Pretty sure groot should be immune to incinerate if anything. His species are resistant to fire

Yeah understandably the Race Of Tree People evolved to Not be a walking torch just waiting to be lit...
  • Options

Actually it doesn't anymore, they outgrew that weakness though are now weak to Lighting it would seem...
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I want groot to meet treebeard
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Yea, let's make this like Pokemon. Iceman should melt Dragon Man.
  • Options

Yea, let's make this like Pokemon. Iceman should melt Dragon Man.

Technically Dragon Man would also be a Steel Type though, so Ice Attacks would be Neutral...
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Actually it doesn't anymore, they outgrew that weakness though are now weak to Lighting it would seem...
    Oh. Gotta catch up on comics it seems.