7.1 explored!

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,760 ★★★★

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 5,686 ★★★★★
    Congrats! What were your rewards?
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,760 ★★★★
    And skill t5cc taking too long to upload pics for some reason
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Congo. The photo with the ape will be coming shortly.
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 208 ★★

Congrats! I'm 75% explored but I just can't bring myself to keep doing it because of expiring t5b. Each quest literally gives you a whole t5b, so I was almost expiring 6 t5b at one point. I'm not level 60, maybe that's why. Condolences on that nexus though. I would go with aegon in the hope of duping him

VTD is a great pull though.

Congrats! I'm 75% explored but I just can't bring myself to keep doing it because of expiring t5b. Each quest literally gives you a whole t5b, so I was almost expiring 6 t5b at one point. I'm not level 60, maybe that's why. Condolences on that nexus though. I would go with aegon in the hope of duping him

This was a really hard choice
    Already have a 5/65 max sig AEgon
    And VTD 5* was low rank
    So kinda wanted the 6* for the v5 help

It got so hard i was considering just picking the joe fixit in the middle 😂😂😂

But then i just went for aegon cuz it felt like an odd move to pick vtd over aegon for a boss and a path in v5
  • Under_dug1Under_dug1 Posts: 47

You must have chosen John fixit
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 1,652 ★★★★

This was a really hard choice
    Already have a 5/65 max sig AEgon
    And VTD 5* was low rank
    So kinda wanted the 6* for the v5 help

It got so hard i was considering just picking the joe fixit in the middle 😂😂😂

But then i just went for aegon cuz it felt like an odd move to pick vtd over aegon for a boss and a path in v5
    Joe will get BGT buff I already R2d mine. Congrats on 7.1 I love you so much 🥰🥰
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    Congrats!

Who were your MVPs. Just finished completion tonight and wanting to get started on exploration. Any headache fights etc.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,960 ★★★★

Congo. The photo with the ape will be coming shortly.

I was gonna say hurry before Spidey took your meme again, but Monke took the cake this time.

Also, congrats OP. Always a good feeling to fully explore something. And nice Nexus. I imagine you took Aegon?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,478 ★★★★★
    Now fully explore all of act 7 rn
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 5,996 ★★★★★
    Congrats!

Do u have a good r3 skill option?

No I don't actually my other skill champs I didn't like to play at all only bpcw and ronin till now so aegon might as well be good for me
    Qfury said:

Congrats!

Who were your MVPs. Just finished completion tonight and wanting to get started on exploration. Any headache fights etc.

Oh there are lots of headache fights
    For the vivified and extinction protocol in 7.1.2 I couldn't evade and dex with quake so that was getting hard
    But i had an inspiration and used colossus for extinction protocol he ended everything before it even began lol
    And just had to learn to play around the vivified powergain with science attackers.

Also in 7.1.3 there is a bpcw on that mutant prowess node
    And i didn't have a sunspot ranked up and my other mutant champs didn't also have any kind of damaging debuff in the end yet again i got the prowess with stun debuffs from colossus and he did well for that as well

Most of all aarkus lags my device a lot enough to not even lete parry at times but sorceror supreme made that so easy had to revive cuz missed a parry but she got him very well and i was happy that i wouldn't have ro use a 1000units for him

My key players were ghost, torch, mags, doom
    And basically all of my r5/r2 helped on one path or another
    Rogue on recharge path
    Corvus on invade
    Nick for rhino boss
    Warlock for rulk boss and weapon x as well

It was a hack of fun doing it all
    Got frustrated sometimes but i kept going on and didn't have to grind for much units so i am pretty happy with the end results
    Hopefully next 7.2 rewards are good as well and I can get my guilly to r3 soon
  • GagoHGagoH Posts: 1,663 ★★★★
    Edwxn said:

VTD is a great pull though.
    Unless your still an early player, he sucks. Way too RNG reliant, he had the potential to be a beyond god tier, but mine has been stuck at r3 for years now. The only place he becomes relevant in is high armor nodes.