**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do I use 5* professor X

I have a unduped professor x five star but no idea how to use him or what his abilities properly do. Pls help

Comments

• Hey why is my profile man gog?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    You use special attacks and stuff to do prowess big damage fight over, basically Sunspot on steroids with utility
  • Ok thanks a lot will do
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Hi there Professor X is a beast and a champ you will not regret ranking up.

First off all his attacks except first medium and first hit of sp2 do not make contact, so that means he cannot he poisoned by abom ibom, will not take thorns damage, ignores spiked armor, electro and they are unparryable. His attacks are also all energy based, so psychic thorns, korg and morninstars bleed never will deal damage to him. While above 25 channeling charges he ignores all miss and evade from non techs. His synergies are magnificent also makes all mutsnt and xmen suicide friendly

He is immune to all reverse controls, delirium, special chaos inversion etc.

His falter is great as it counts as an intercept for stuff like abyss Luke cage, dngg and aegis intercept.

His specials basically give you prowess which ramp to 103 max.

Start either by 1.9, or 2.7 bars of power

Strategy is as follows

Special attack
    Charge heavy to channel
    Interrupt channeling with special attack
    Charge heavy to channel
    Interrupt channeling with a special attack
    Repeat

Additionally after every special attack you can tap block for even 0.1 seconds for the prowess but charge heavy after it.

MSD and Beroman have great guides on Yt.

• Thanks a lot guys
  • thnx guys
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I wrote up a guide for him which might be helpful

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/235660/class-is-in-session#latest

The only thing I would add is it was discovered that once you get practiced you had hold heavy before each special to gain extra prowess
  • thanks alot
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Hey why is my profile man gog?

I am not a prof x player so I can’t give you insight on that but I can answer this question. The forums automatically gives you the profile pick of the most recently released champion when you join. In your case you joined in March and it gave you mangog. If you’re on mobile, you can change it if you go into the full site, you can access that on the side menu, then go to your profile and click on the settings drop down to change your profile pic. There are some threads that show screen shots of doing this. If you’re on a computer in pretty sure you can just go to your profile and it’ll let you change it from there.
  • ok thnx for the info