Is Void worth a r5?

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Member Posts: 892 ★★★
Hi y'all,

Is sig 140 Void worth my r5? He's pretty amazing in the matchups he shines in such as Regen, Power Gain, etc. Can he be used for general questing around after I r5 him? I don't run suicides. Any tricks with him would be appreciated too

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    easily. he rocks for lots of the cav eq nodes
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Member Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Is there anywhere in 7.1.5 or 7.1.6 where he'd be useful? I just have 25% to explore Act 7
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Member Posts: 792 ★★★
    He’s amazing if you can go through fights avoiding contact. His abilities themselves do the rest.
    I have a 5* R2 duped, and a 6* R1 unawakened, so he get overlooked whenever I get the rank up materials.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Member Posts: 712 ★★★
    💯
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★

Is there anywhere in 7.1.5 or 7.1.6 where he'd be useful? I just have 25% to explore Act 7

He might work for the eat crow path in 7.1.6. Other than that I don't think he has any uses in 7.1.5 and 7.1.6.
    edited March 2021
    Okay. I already did the Eat Crow path lol. Thanks everybody
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    You asked for tips - play slow!

Every second that passes is to your advantage in most fights. Void doesn't shine as much at our normal pace. Once I get a pacify on the opponent I play as slow and boring as the AI will let me.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    My 6* R3 would tell you he IS DEFINITELY worth the rank up. Still very relevant in the meta.
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian

How you hit 7.1 and not know the power of
    void. Top 3 science champ IMO.
    Mauled said:

How you hit 7.1 and not know the power of
    void. Top 3 science champ IMO.
    IDK man. I recently pulled Void and r4d him at put a bunch of sigs. Haven't really used him a crazy amount so that's why I asked you guys.
  • Forum_God_715Forum_God_715 Member Posts: 20
    Void isn't a champion that you randomly use. I have the r5 sig 200. You can use void well in situations where:
    • The opponent has a constant flow of power gain (this does not work for energize). This is good for hyperion, nodes like supercharge, conflictor, power snack, etc.
    • The opponent has access to a lot of healing (buffet, 1% regen, tech EQ, etc.).
    • You need to counter evade. Pls note that if you need an IMMEDIATE counter to evade, void will not work.
    • Situations where you need incin immunity
    • Rage or other nodes where you don't wanna hit a damage cap
    • Diss Track and nodes where you need lots of debuffs

Void will always have a use in the situations I listed. Playstyle: Spam sp1. If you need a weakness debuff, spam sp2s. His sp1s grant access to hit debuffs. His sig is valuable bc you can a large attack bonus when fear of the void is up.

As a character in general, you'll learn tricks when using him, like getting to just below and sp2 when FOTV is applying, then throwing back to back sp1s and getting a head start on debuffs. Or, how to slow play him against fights like electro.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,424 Guardian

Hi y'all

Hey.

Is sig 140 Void w...

Yes.

... worth my ...

Yes.

... my r ...

Yes.

He's pretty amaz...

Yes.

Can he be us-