**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is supposed to be fun?

N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
Who in gods name designed 6.2.6 champion boss fight?
This is the nerfed version?
-
Ive dumped 2.5k units into this fight at his 10% health buff.
Im supposed to evade his specials 3 times?
Even with Red Mags damage reduction and full health and the best stat boosts buffs active i cant get this...
He does SO MUCH DAMAGE in unstoppable.
So only a few niche champs can even attempt this fight...
Which i dont have.
So in SOOL
or the planets have to align and you have to be a youtube level player.
-
This isnt fun.
It makes me not even want to continue the story.
And just abandon the attempt forever.
-
Cant get a R3 without it.
Cant beat with current roster unless they are R3.
-
Was hoping to trone breaker before july 4th. But i dont think its worth the cost now.
What a seriously OP boss...
Im so over it right now.

Comments

• Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★

-
    Even with Red Mags damage reduction and full health and the best stat boosts buffs active i cant get this...
    Which i dont have.
    So in SOOL
    -
    This isnt fun.
    -
    -
    Was hoping to trone breaker before july 4th. But i dont think its worth the cost now.
    Im so over it right now.

Watch some youtube videos on how to beat him. If you were able to get him down to 10% you have the champs to finish him off. It's just a matter getting the timing of the evade down. And be happy you only have to do 3 evades.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    On your first try, he's pretty tough. I struggled a lot myself but keep trying and practising.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    post your roster so we can help.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    If you got cap iw he's a good option for that last 10% since he can get rid of the unstoppable buffs and has great block proficiency. Definitely recommend dueling a champion before hand to get used to dexing his special attacks.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I reccomend you dex the 3rd karate chop and the head but, I found that to be easiest.

• Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited March 2021

KRoNX1 said:

It was fun for me and I didn't even reach there yet. I once ( actually thrice but on one day) did that fight pre nerf on my friends phone. I was able to take out 90% of health in one shot. And I should admit that, that fight was fun with symb supreme but with every other champ, it was a disaster. I hope he had a bit more counters but with the right counter, he is not bad. I am not sure how hard he is now after nerf but it must be easier than before right?

wait you saying you did the fight for your friend
    Duuude, how did u expect me who is a lower player than my friend to actually help him. He already completed it before. He said that this fight was so tough and all but it felt easy for me while I watched some YouTube videos on that fight. So he challenged me to take out atleast 50% health in one shot and he ll accept it's his mistake the fight was tough. And he let me use his phone for that quest. Obviously I didn't do 90% health one shot first time and I restarted again so that I can complete that challenge. I took the same path he took and the almost the same champ he used.completion didnt give any reward because it was already completed. Maybe I could find that screenshot somewhere in my phone and I'll post here if I get.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    There are some times where you just need to give up and try later. It's easy to tilt and dump units at a problem, but it rarely ends well.

But yeah, it's best to have a good counter for him. I don't know how you planned to get the r3 for TB if the Champion is this frustrating. Beating the Abyss is much, much harder.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

KRoNX1 said:

It was fun for me and I didn't even reach there yet. I once ( actually thrice but on one day) did that fight pre nerf on my friends phone. I was able to take out 90% of health in one shot. And I should admit that, that fight was fun with symb supreme but with every other champ, it was a disaster. I hope he had a bit more counters but with the right counter, he is not bad. I am not sure how hard he is now after nerf but it must be easier than before right?

wait you saying you did the fight for your friend
    Duuude, how did u expect me who is a lower player than my friend to actually help him. He already completed it before. He said that this fight was so tough and all but it felt easy for me while I watched some YouTube videos on that fight. So he challenged me to take out atleast 50% health in one shot and he ll accept it's his mistake the fight was tough. And he let me use his phone for that quest. Obviously I didn't do 90% health one shot first time and I restarted again so that I can complete that challenge. I took the same path he took and the almost the same champ he used.completion didnt give any reward because it was already completed. Maybe I could find that screenshot somewhere in my phone and I'll post here if I get.
    Sry guys. I didn't Actually complete the quest becuz I quit after I took 90% health from him.
  • Options
    SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    I used Dragon Man for that phase who cheeses it very well
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

-
    Which i dont have.
    So in SOOL
    -
    This isnt fun.
    -
    -
    Im so over it right now.

Remember, Seatin one shot this guy on his first try with sym supreme - Pre-nerf. :D . It can be done with good skill. And he has been nerfed and its even less of a challenge now. Especially the last 10% can be done with any champion. You don't even need any special requirement.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Nerfed 6.2.6 Champion boss is a joke compared to the old one. And it's by no means a niche fight. Off the top of my head, these are all champions that can handle the fight with little to no issue: Sym, Sorceror Supreme, CapIW, Quake, Doom, Mojo, Mister Fantastic, Thing, Hood, Claire, Morningstar, Dragon Man, Iron Fist (with synergies), CapWWII, Horseman Gambit, Red Guardian, She Hulk, Spider-Gwen, Stealthy, and VtD (though it's a pain in the ass to do it with him).
    Post your roster, we'll be able to help you much easier if you do.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Nerfed 6.2.6 Champion boss is a joke compared to the old one. And it's by no means a niche fight. Off the top of my head, these are all champions that can handle the fight with little to no issue: Sym, Sorceror Supreme, CapIW, Quake, Doom, Mojo, Mister Fantastic, Thing, Hood, Claire, Morningstar, Dragon Man, Iron Fist (with synergies), CapWWII, Horseman Gambit, Red Guardian, She Hulk, Spider-Gwen, Stealthy, and VtD (though it's a pain in the ass to do it with him).
    Post your roster, we'll be able to help you much easier if you do.

Language
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Are we just going to ignore the fact that @SWORD78 just said...

• Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Erm... But 2500 units on a single champ to get him down?? U should have stopped right at 300 max n returned later with suitable counters. Also in situations like where u are stuck for long, there u get a mental block too so best is to let it go. Calm down n return again with new zeal.

There is a video of a world record Of longest fight that can put u on sleep with Ebony Maw on YouTube, don't ask whose I forgot, the guy wears a headband though that's all I could recall. Ebony can save ur next 2500 units if u could have as much patience as that op.