**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many units can I reasonably farm between now and July 4?

I do all milestones for the for the 3 star featured, 4 star basic, and 4 star featured arena. I get a couple of milestones for the 2 star and the 5 star. Always get the 25 units in all daily events except quest exploration and fully explore UC, Heroic and Master quests each month without buying refills.

What’s a realistic number of units I could obtain between now and July 4? (About 16 weeks)

How many units can I reasonably farm between now and July 4? 26 votes

10k units
11%
FaseehLB8Wolviman1 3 votes
15k units
42%
VerzzOdachiGoddessIliaspigupompomH3t3rAomine_Daiki10Renaxqqodishika123ScrubhanPrtjoBIGJ757 11 votes
20k units
30%
-sixate-No_oneukOGAvengerDes99Thoye3Nightdesires98Husain_b128Infinity_142 8 votes
25k units
15%
Monk1IKONHera1d_of_Ga1actusFit_Fun9329 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    15k units
    That should be able to get you ~4/5k a month units. Make sure to pop you battlechips in big batches, averages seem to even out better; uc or regular have a similar yield too.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    Roughly 15k units without opening BCs. Save your BCs and don't use them until you need them.
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★

Roughly 15k units without opening BCs. Save your BCs and don't use them until you need them.

Why is this?