**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So...G2099 or CGR? Who benefits more from going to 6R3?

Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I can r3 g2099 now... will probably have to wait until tier 10 SQ to do CGR as I'm 3k t5cc short... do I stick or do I twist?

So...G2099 or CGR? Who benefits more from going to 6R3? 52 votes

G2099 (unawakened)
25%
pseudosaneDaphboyIvarTheBonelessRockypantherxLuke9523Kill_GreyDarkEternityedricThicco_ModeErosenseiogPolygonXguard77Crcrcrc 13 votes
CGR (sig 20)
75%
Disbanded_pensHeraldofNoneKennadoMasterduxace007venturaFurious_Fighter1BrokenJumpthesharkJakearoundJuggerNotReverend_RuckusDenzel116RookiieMiekandKorgMobile_P0tat0awesome1werSarvanga1_May_The_WayMaratoxBonzodavid 39 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Ok. I was contemplating increasing her health pool for more sustainability, damage and questing but after checking auntm.ai it's only an increase of 3+k going from r2 to r3. Guess I stick and wait it out.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    G2099 (unawakened)
    G2099 all the way on this one. CGR will finish the same fights 20% faster at r3.

Guilly though become a new champ at r3. The damage increase opens the door to different play styles. I don't stress about finishing the fight with L3 unless I'm about to face a war boss or AQ Apoc. I spam SP1 for power control way more often with her at r3, and her sustainability is off the charts with digi-cloak and regen.

@Kill_Grey - Lil help here please!
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    G2099 (unawakened)

Well I just did this, but I can tell you g99 benefits much more at r3. CGR has that burst damage and in most fights youre going to use the sp3 before you power gain for sp2 since it eliminates the nuissance of worrying about losing the huge crit from dexing. R3 won’t really make a big difference , but at the same time it will when you’re going for sp2 spam since the higher the rank the higher the combat power gain.

With that said g99 wins this easily, even the 6* rank 2 is much better than the 5* r5.

I had both g99 and stealthy in a 6* nexus crystal and picked stealthy since I already had g99 as a 5*. Cant tell you how much I regret that decision since stealthy never gets used and is just defence fodder for the most part.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    G2099 (unawakened)
    Xguard77 said:

G2099 all the way on this one. CGR will finish the same fights 20% faster at r3.

Guilly though become a new champ at r3. The damage increase opens the door to different play styles. I don't stress about finishing the fight with L3 unless I'm about to face a war boss or AQ Apoc. I spam SP1 for power control way more often with her at r3, and her sustainability is off the charts with digi-cloak and regen.

@Kill_Grey - Lil help here please!

Lol, idk man.
  • Options

Ok but they’re different classes- So couldn’t you just do both?

The bottleneck surely is T5C, so use a cosmic on CGR and a tech on G2099 I’m not entirely sure what the problem is to be honest!

Ha true the bottleneck is that. I have the t5c tech and am very close to cosmic...guess I'd just have to build up the t5b and t2a again whoever I choose next level up. Was just thinking of who needs it more to decide who went first.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Do both lol
  • Options
    G2099 (unawakened)
    g99 hands down. G99's biggest downfall in wars is her low health, the r3 increases her "effective health" giving her a lot more fights she can be good in, especially in war.

in t1-t3 wars, r5 g99 struggles to beat r3 apoc bosses (unless you dodge his specials well), and needs guardian synergy to stand a chance, along with max level boosts.
    r3 6* g99 just needs medium level boosts and no need to dodge specials vs r3 apoc bosses.