**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Dream Come True

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I am over the moon right now, Cosmic Ghost Rider was my #1 champion I was hunting and I’m so happy to have him as a 6 star now!

Pulling him was truly incredible, I was streaming my opening on discord and I had a lot of guys help convince me to spend the 15k on the featured. Massive shoutout to @Masterpuff @Agent_X_zzz @Hera1d_of_Ga1actus @Ya_Boi_28 @Thicco_Mode @lowlevelplayer @Etjama @Crcrcrc @BitterSteel (and @Moot4Life in spirit, RIP KING). Those guys convinced me to buy the crystal, because when I bought sigil and found out that I couldn't buy the 13k 6* featured because I wasn't TB, I was a little angry that I'd spent 10 bucks for nothing (although in hindsight I really should've checked what I was buying, lesson learned). I was thinking of the worst case scenario pulls (sig 80 Mister F, sig 40 Punisher 2099, Ronan, Man-Thing/Dorm dupes, etc.) while they were thinking positively (CGR, Apoc, Prof X, Dragon Man, Ghost, etc.). I made a bet with @Masterpuff that if he got a BGT champion from his 4* crystal, I would open the featured, and lucky enough, Nick Fury popped out of his 4* crystal, meaning I was going for the 6* featured (In hindsight, if it wasn't for Puff's 4* Fury, I would've never gotten 6* CGR). The guys convinced me to "FULL SEND" it and go for the 15k 6* featured, and BOOM CGR popped out. Thank you again to everyone mentioned above, cuz they were the reason I went for the 6* featured and got the champ I've been hunting, 6* CGR. I'm gonna test him in every single corner of the contest, and I am just so happy that I have him. He'll go to r3 the moment I form a cosmic t5cc, and this goes perfectly in line with my 6.4 100% exploration (3 paths left), as that 25% t5cc crystal could be huge.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Big congrats! Too bad you took my luck. Guess i get another 5 worthless 6*s...
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Congrats bro. Absolute beast of a champ
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Congrats again bro
    You're going to enjoy taking this shredder of a champ into content 🔥💀
    Have fun
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Big congrats! Too bad you took my luck. Guess i get another 5 worthless 6*s...

We will perform the same ritual on discord and you'll get a 6* CGR as well 💯
    Rookiie said:

Congrats again bro
    You're going to enjoy taking this shredder of a champ into content 🔥💀
    Have fun

Thank you man, he will never leave my questing team that's for sure! 😂
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Congrats ! :wink:
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    So this was the pull made me dupe my 6 star Elsa from that featured
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Awesome on a Cosmic level!
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Congratulations! He’s excellent.
  • DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    Yooooo!!! Congrats man!! Been following this for a while so cool you actually pulled him that’s awesome!!!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,359 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Congrats, man. He's amazing - have fun!

Watch KT1's video to get started on his rotation.

Also, he's got a sweet 'Save you from an SP3-to-the-face' synergy with that P2099 of yours, which can aid aggressive play.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Congrats!

Don’t mind me, I’m just going to cry in the corner with my 2 Cosmic T5CC and the 255,000 shards I spent trying to get him
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Congrats insightful king!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Congrats @KDSuperFlash10 im really glad you pulled him! It’s so disappointing missing on a Crystal, even more so when you spent money for it!

But CGR is amazing, he has so much utility and damage it’s crazy and I hope you enjoy him.

Fingers crossed I don’t see a “Hear me out, CGR is a dud” thread coming up in the next few weeks...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Congrats @KDSuperFlash10 im really glad you pulled him! It’s so disappointing missing on a Crystal, even more so when you spent money for it!

But CGR is amazing, he has so much utility and damage it’s crazy and I hope you enjoy him.

Fingers crossed I don’t see a “Hear me out, CGR is a dud” thread coming up in the next few weeks...

You didn’t see CGR is the best cosmic champion in the game and it isn’t even close?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Not gonna lie. I am unbelievably jealous. :'( Congrats on your pull mate. All the best for the next t5cc
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Congrats bud
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    dang, sorry about that. i guess some iso for kamala when you dupe him?

Thank you man!!

CGR will never be hated on by me, he's so epic. Plus I already called him the best cosmic champ in the game a while back so he is in no way a dud. 😂

Congrats!

Don’t mind me, I’m just going to cry in the corner with my 2 Cosmic T5CC and the 255,000 shards I spent trying to get him

Thank you!

I'm sorry 😥 He's going into the basic in 4 days so best of luck pulling him in there 🤞

Congrats, man. He's amazing - have fun!

Watch KT1's video to get started on his rotation.

Also, he's got a sweet 'Save you from an SP3-to-the-face' synergy with that P2099 of yours, which can aid aggressive play.

Thank you!

I forgot about the P2099 synergy, thank you for reminding me. I may take my awakened 6* Punisher 2099 to r2 now, he's a cool champion. Would be a nice duo.

dang, sorry about that. i guess some iso for kamala when you dupe him?

My 6* Groot needs iso too so it will be shared between them
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★