**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Specials not working ruins gameplay .

So you guys say you are aware and have a fix that's being tested but in the present what will kabam do ??? Not a single fight can go with out the glitch that cost life loss of characters . Strategy is out the window. So will kabam , oh i don't know , maybe give out some alliance revives and health potions ? Would be nice seeing how the norm has been shattered. Do the right thing kabam

Comments

• Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Did u try the update? I just downloaded it and have no feedback yet.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I did and what happened, my Gambit special bypassed the enemy who just stared at me then hit me with an unblockable special which basically wrecked me and aq
  • Options
    Sounds like the original bug, but with gambit? I am not sure why you are using gambit in the first place, but nevertheless, I will test for you and confirm if I get same issue.
  • Options
    Hmm, in arena I tried him out and did 2 s1 and 1 s2 while the opponent had a bar of power (AV) and was on the offensive. All specials worked when pressed, but I did notice AV should have been stunned (saw the proc for over a sec before tenacity took it off) on one of the S1s, yet he kept on movin. I'll keep trying.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    Sounds like the original bug, but with gambit? I am not sure why you are using gambit in the first place, but nevertheless, I will test for you and confirm if I get same issue.
    Hmm, in arena I tried him out and did 2 s1 and 1 s2 while the opponent had a bar of power (AV) and was on the offensive. All specials worked when pressed, but I did notice AV should have been stunned (saw the proc for over a sec before tenacity took it off) on one of the S1s, yet he kept on movin. I'll keep trying.

The reason why I'm using him is because my alt has him as it's top and I like using him, I was using him in aq.

Which is the only place I've ever seen it happen if you wanted to test it then you would need to try him in aq or just watch near the end of I think Anderson video if it's still there.

Also it's actually not orginal bug either, some people in game and here have actually been reporting it for awhile it's just been hidden by the specials misfiring bug and it only happenes occasionally.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/7038/missing-gambits-first-special-more-info-needed#latest

Here's one thread on it, in another someone posted a video though it's not there anymore.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/18247/bug-with-gambit-sp1#latest

Basically he bugs out, the ai stops freezes, the card DOES not hit them it just glitches out and goes through them or past them.
  • Options
    Drummer16 wrote: »

Post deleted..

The reason why I was using Gambit is because he's my alt top and I really like using him and I find him relativity easy to use.

This issue has actually been going on for months but the most recent issue had an effect on it because it would eat the bar and he would do nothing, but in this case he would miss go around the ai would freeze and gambits card would sail by or through the enemy and it DOES NOT hit them in aq.

Besides I don't need anyone to confirm it, if it happens to you then fine, if not then fine but I'm not quite the only person who has had this happen to them

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/7038/missing-gambits-first-special-more-info-needed#latest

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/18247/bug-with-gambit-sp1#latest

^^Also it's not a new bug and has been reported by people in and out of the forums for months, if you want to test it you would have to do it in aq NOT the arena since the people who experience this bug only have seen it during aq and it happens occasionally.

There used to be a video but it does not work anymore, gee I wonder why.
  • Options
    Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    After maintenance specials still not working,power drain,sound effects no contact.PLEASE FIX. Ipad mini user.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Sigh
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    c7uvscbi7z7e.jpg
  • Options
    Haven't had issues since the patch. Glad kabam gave up something for the head aches . Way to go
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    DoNLoGaN85 wrote: »
    its in kabams interest to keep these bugs in game

Maybe that is true in Opposite Land.