**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So After the buff where do you rank Falcon in terms of utility ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Top 3 i would say . What's your take? And who is better ?

Edit - in terms of contest , not in terms of his class.

So After the buff where do you rank Falcon in terms of utility ? 66 votes

Top 3
21%
VoltolosDeaconWoody15FiiNCHSuss_WizzardAgent_X_zzzShenkKablCowabungaPtkVascoNigelthornberryScaroladipoDemonic_embraceKennMcoc 14 votes
Top 5
43%
DrenlinWillsy21nameplasShadowstrikeDRTOManar198xTheAngryOneKDSuperFlash10RockyshockyHera1d_of_Ga1actusAnnihilator13_GarrettNKsp_2099Bawa69Southern_KantTheLegionMasterhermHagureMeijinAceOfDiamondTheBair123 29 votes
Top 6 - 10
34%
TristanHeadrollerMenkentFurious_Fighter1Thunderstruck77pseudosaneDenzel116IvarTheBonelessWine_LoverSbkruebKill_GreyMaratoxMaxwell24Param1988MCOCHazzaShock29odishika123HoitadoTrashPanda12Crcrcrc 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Top 5
    Top 5 skill maybe. NF, Aegon, Mole God, Stealthy, I might put ahead of him
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Top 5
    I would say he's top 5 skill. I would put Aegon and Nick Fury ahead of him no doubt. But I do believe that Kilmonger, Kingpin, Elsa, Stealthy, Hit-Monkey, Mole Man, and DDHK are all around the same level as Falcon, and they all have different uses.
  • Options
    Riptide said:

Top 5 skill maybe. NF, Aegon, Mole God, Stealthy, I might put ahead of him

I would say he's top 5 skill. I would put Aegon and Nick Fury ahead of him no doubt. But I do believe that Kilmonger, Kingpin, Elsa, Stealthy, Hit-Monkey, Mole Man, and DDHK are all around the same level as Falcon, and they all have different uses.

Post edited.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Top 6 - 10

There is an imposter among us.
    I don't see Ronin there 🤔
  • Options

Ummm.. no way near Falcon mate.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Not very high. Main issue is inconsistency.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Top 6 - 10
    Only skill who I can see coming close to Aegon and Nick.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Top 6 - 10
    xNig said:

This is my feeling. It's hard to predict what he will and won't shut off. Blade's danger sense makes sense. BW subtlety makes sense. Venom vs spiderverse makes sense. Falcon... you basically just have to try it and see.
  • Options
    Top 5

Im fine with that, he isnt on Falcons level. Neither is Hitmonkey from their list tbh, but DDHK and Elsa are a hard no.
    I just put a lot of the skill champs that have the potential to have good damage or good utility. As much as I don't like Elsa, she does have some good utility in certain scenarios
  • Options
    Menkent said:

xNig said:

This is my feeling. It's hard to predict what he will and won't shut off. Blade's danger sense makes sense. BW subtlety makes sense. Venom vs spiderverse makes sense. Falcon... you basically just have to try it and see.
    Keep this handy going forward.
  • Options
    Top 5
    Rohit_316 said:

Menkent said:

xNig said:

but remember that unawakened, lock on only lasts for 14 seconds, and the cooldown is 8 seconds. plus, there is a good chance that you'll take some block damage when you try and activate it.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Top 6 - 10
    I have that, but it's insane and arbitrary. I dock him some utility if I have to check an info graphic before each fight in war to see which abilities he will and won't shut off in that fight (prevents weakness from Mr F but not evade?) and how he does or doesn't interact with the node.
  • Options

Rohit_316 said:

Menkent said:

xNig said:

but remember that unawakened, lock on only lasts for 14 seconds, and the cooldown is 8 seconds. plus, there is a good chance that you'll take some block damage when you try and activate it.
    With sig ability , lock on last for 2 seconds extra ..which imo is not a big deal and no you won't take block damage while activating lock on ..it activates in 1.2 seconds ..just knock down the opponent via parry and hit and you are good ..
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Top 6 - 10

Rohit_316 said:

Menkent said:

xNig said:

I have never found it to be that big of a problem. Just have to control my spacing otherwise I might get backed into the corner while activating it. Plus 64% is some decent block proficiency.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Top 6 - 10
    xNig said:

This.
    Well, something like that, lol
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Top 5
    in terms of class top 5, in terms of the contest, top 15 maybe?
  • Options
    Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85

Rohit_316 said:

Menkent said:

xNig said:

I’m not sure that info graphic is really 100% correct, which is really the issue, it’s hard to know what he is applicable for until it doesn’t work. I was locked on against an imiw in war (the nodes were unrelated-opportunist and kinetic reactor) last week and got auto blocked, no parry but he auto blocked straight into an L1 which almost cost me the fight.
  • Options
    Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    Sorry, pressed wrong post to quote, was referring to the quote with the info graphic.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I have a 6* R2 one. Skill AG, Sigs and Skill T5CC are all available.

Just saying he’s inconsistent, which, in AW, can mean a one shot or a death. Not very reassuring when using tbh.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/256419/falcon-bug-evade-with-lock-on#latest

Just saying. 🤷🏻‍♂️