2»

Comments

• Anonymous346Anonymous346 Member Posts: 661 ★★★
    What currency is this in?
  • _LivingDeadGirl_LivingDeadGirl Member Posts: 160
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I only spend what Google opinion rewards give me

I did that. Wasn't it $1?

Only for the first two months. Then it's about 10¢ every two weeks. Usually just asking if you're a male or female. I guess that changes a lot for some people.

It depends, I don't usually buy units unless I'm in a tight spot and have no other option. I do on occasion do the monthly card deals or the $2-$5 crystal offers. Otherwise it's not worth it.
  • Deadpool_42422112Deadpool_42422112 Member Posts: 38
    Who flagged everyone
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,884 ★★★★★
    Dr_ARCHer wrote: »
    It can vary. Not really a set amount a month. Let's just say I'm in the 4 figures.

Is that 4 figures per month? If so, you would have built up an awesome roster.

4 figures total. I'm not saying how much, but it's enough. My Roster is fair, yes.

And even with spending all that you still can't critique? You must be in love
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    Who flagged everyone

Look in other threads. Somoene is flagging every comment in every post
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Member Posts: 265
    This would probably have been more constructive if the poll were for absolute totals instead of monthly. I myself have only spent about $50 total over the 2+ years playing.
  • WOKWOK Member Posts: 468 ★★
    I didnt make a purchase for approx. the first 18 mos I played. The 1st time was when we were in a super tight war, and had to get whatever points we could with only 20mins left and I had no resources. That day opened it up and Ive spent in the range of $200-$250 in total.

Sidenote: we ended up losing that war by a hair, but it was worth it IMO because back then AW was still exciting to play and guess where we stood in terms of winning or losing based on the the exploration %, boss kills, and DEFENDER KILLS. Non of those 3 criteria were considered a "guarantee" to accomplish.