**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1 Year In The Contest

I have been playing for exactly one year now. I have 100% every thing up to act 5 and completed act 6 along with 7.1. I’m free to play and never used suicides. How do you think I did for a year

1 Year In The Contest 91 votes

Very good
85%
DrZolaTristanTerraSungjYoMovesLvernon15OnmixyuwSix_strings6MoosetiptronicMrmarvel123Raichu626MysterioRockyshockyPin_the_AvengerPGT17RookiieRockypantherxHarvesterofSorrowLuke9523Dart1981 78 votes
Above average
5%
cx23433StarKillerVIIdarthlord44ChaosMax1012Jasper_H 5 votes
Average
1%
Cowabunga 1 vote
Below average
1%
anaLysis_ 1 vote
Terrible
6%
VceeJuggerNotSkyLord7000HoitadoValentinos13Invicta_Hellion 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Terrible
    Sorry I thought I clicked the top one

Very Good
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Very good
    I feel personally attacked.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Very good
    Godspeed mate.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Very good
    Incredible, well done
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Very good
    Me who’s been playing for about 2 years, and hasn’t done act 6 yet 🥺
  • Options
    Zoom123Zoom123 Posts: 28
    Wow didn’t realise I had done that well but I guess it is easier to progress nowadays as resources are much more available than when the game was first released
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Very good
    On my normal, F2P account, which I have been playing pretty slowly for probably 4ish years total (I started pretty soon after the game came out but had to take a break here and there), I am TB with maybe 12ish 5/65 and maybe 7 R2 6*. I have explored 4/6 variants, Acts1-5 and 7.1, LOL, Completed Act 6 (who has the time to explore that or Abyss honestly), and done pretty well for myself.

On my alt account that I created about 3-4 months ago, I am literally fighting the Collector as we speak. This kind of progression took me like 3-4 years on my main account because Uncollected didn't even exist for a few years and the "economy of the game" (don't @ me, Kabam likes using this word a lot but it does apply here) has drastically changed since then.

That being said, you have still done a crazy good job with the time you've had.
  • Options
    UOG5UOG5 Posts: 55
    Very good
    your account is hurting me. And ive been playing for a year 2 but my luck is as rare as mordo attacking
  • Options
    TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Very good
    Bruh. I’ve been playing free to play for about 4 years, and my 5* roster is just now reaching the level of power that yours has. How did you get there so fast?
  • Options
    PricelessPriceless Posts: 68
    Very good
    Ouch
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Very good
    R u sure it's just 1 year? U r roster looks like it can accomplish anything but how did u get exactly all the champs u need to progress fast 😮
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Very good
    My account is only 20 days younger than yours but it's not even close to your lvl.
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Very good
    You don't have to tell us how you did it. It's obvious. You got a 6* groot and immediately won the game.
  • Options
    Zoom123Zoom123 Posts: 28
    KRoNX1 said:

R u sure it's just 1 year? U r roster looks like it can accomplish anything but how did u get exactly all the champs u need to progress fast 😮

Definitely 1 year I just got very lucky with my pulls

• Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    Crazy how fast a newer roster can grow now days. I started in 2016, have a fairly big roster and it took a dang long time to grow that. Now people can start and beat lots of content and grow quick. Nice work for a year man
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Very good
    My roster hit 1 year a month ago but has only 2 6* r2 and 4 5* r5