**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Outdated things in the game

Felix33Felix33 Posts: 47
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
What are some of the things in the game that is almost the same since the beginning and need improvement?

Masteries are probably one of the big ones
70 energy cap when getting to the first fight in some maps can cost 20+ energy (which I guess Kabam will keep forever so we can buy it)
Something small but annoying is the iso inventory for me. Level up takes forever and something is always expiring.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Map lock in LoL. The only reason I haven't explored that yet.

Only being able to open crystals in 1s, 5s, or 10s.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    IcePick said:

Event quest completion. Easily the worst
    Thing about this game. Every 4 days 90 percent of The players won’t even hit the 4th milestone because it’s impossible without burning through energy boosts.

If you can do cav eq, hitting the 3rd one is very easy, 4th one requires some good planning. I have hit the 4th milestone every time this month.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Summoner advancement rewards are the biggest, and 3-day events for me.

I don’t have an issue with the energy cap or the maps. Story mode is different than monthly EQ. Monthly EQ has been way, way more manageable since infinity war (GFY, nameless Guillotine). When you have maps that have long stretches of empty nodes, it’s for design aesthetics, and the total path still comes in at 60-72 energy for chapter 3.

And at this point, I agree that the missing 2017 and 2018 champs are needed to improve the quality of the 6-star pool. Along with that, it’s time for 6-star crystal choice, whether it’s dual class or something else. It’s bonkers that I’m spinning from a pool of 160+ champs and my only ways to improve it are 15,000 shard features that don’t even use a tenth of the pool. (Don’t @ me. Only 16 of the 24 champs are in the basic pool. That’s where I’m getting the 10% from)
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Alliance events for sure need to be updated. Cavalier shards need to be put in to replace premium shards.
    Arena needs a 5 star basic at the least with the addition of cavalier shards to milestones
    More masteries would be nice as well as an increased level cap
  • Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    Iron man.... Captain America... and you know who's next...
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'd like for the HELP BUTTON to be snapped out of existence.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,214 ★★★★
    Sheesh.....where do I even start? The way Kabam operates is outdated. Many times I've wondered what is wrong with them. There shouldn't be useless 3* champs in Cavalier crystals. Period. But they'll make excuses for that even though 3*s can be found continuously in other lower tier crystals.

They need to offer WHOLE T5CC selectors instead fragments. How many of you want to pour resources into your 6* Champs but can't because of Kabam and the unreasonable percent limits and availability they place on T5CCs?

Kabam needs to improve with their rewards. The trash Valhalla rewards, and many others are, the biggest joke. It doesn't matter if they're free.

Special offers need to last more than 24hrs. Give people adequate time to get the money to buy them! If a great bundle is offered on a Wed, but most people can't get it until pay day (typically Friday), they miss out! Kabam had that trash Thor JF Crystal available for 6 days! But other great offers only last 24hrs. Smh.

Unstoppable Colossus for over 300k and 800k in loyalty. REALLY?!?!? Who wants UC THAT badly? But In case someone does, and alternate solution would be to add more champ and alternate them daily!

Realm Of Legends rewards are GROSSLY outdated. They STILL have preselected 4STAR CHAMPIONS (Xavier Cyclops, Rhino, and Ronan), 1000 xp boost, and 10k in gold. Wtf?!? That's too much grinding to receive such trash rewards. That's ZERO incentive.. What made them think that summoners still want to grind hard for 4* Cyclops, Rhino, and Ronan? Lmaoooooo. A joke.

Signature abilities need serious improvement.

Champion profiles need to be improved. Their max health level should be conviently visible in their profiles. We shouldn't have to click on a higher tier champ, scroll through the champ levels just to see what their max health can be.

And has anybody ever unlocked the Question mark masteries, and "coming soon" masteries? How do you even get that far without having to pour so many units and mastery cores into other chain masteries, with a mastery limit????

There's so much more........smh.