**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CMM Captain Marvel Movie needs a buff, or some serious adjustments

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
This is one of the many things that doesn't make sense about this game. πŸ˜• CMM absorbs energy, so she should be immune to any and all energy damage. It doesn't make sense that she can be hurt by Red Skull's Tesseract. HOW is that even possible when in the movie, (which is who the character is based off of) she absorbed energy from the tesseract?!? Since she absorbed it and it did not harm her, then she's immune to it! She should have power gain (yes like Hyperion or better) because with absorbing energy comes additional power! She only has one immunity when she should have MANY, like other champions. Shock immunity should be added. And the 10secΒ "indestructible" while she's in binary ignition is a joke. She should be indestructible for the duration of her charges, regardless if she gets hit with a special. And if she gets hit while in indestructible mode, she shouldn't even flinch, like "unstoppable". Also, why not go ahead and throw in unblockable with unstoppable too like you've done with other champs. And shouldn't getting hit by CMM cause bleed/internal damage or at least concussions?? CMM is one of the most powerful heroes in Marvel, yet her full power has not been reflected in this game. Very disappointing.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Seriously !!!!????? ok i think i need to sleep.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bawa69 said:

one of those post where i cant decide whether i should hit "disagree" or "lol"....

Why not both?
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is a silly thread :D CMM does NOT a buff
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

She does need a small buff, but not at all in the way you're describing

how so? she's a top 5 cosmic, i don't think she needs to be buffed
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    Kabam logic is different. They have their own universe going on. You won't see stuff u see in comics or on one of those mcu movies.
    Although i get your point but she is one of the best attacker in the game.
    Don't have CMM but she has one of the most powerful senergy in the game with a different class character(nick Fury) apparently another good champ.
    Which is extremely rare.
    Very very good for questing logically.

There are soo many other characters and bugs needed to be sort out first. Even after that she is least character that comes to mind but then again u never know KABAM.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    While we are at it, can we buff Doom, Quake and Ghost too. They are all just awful.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

She does need a small buff, but not at all in the way you're describing

how so? she's a top 5 cosmic, i don't think she needs to be buffed
    I don't think he even has a 5*
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There are different kinds of energy in the normal universe, wouldn’t make sense for the fake universe just to have a single kind that she would just naturally β€œabsorb”, not does it make sense that energy delivered to her through different methods would necessarily do the same thing. If I give you chemical energy through food, you can break that down and use it as energy, but if you struck by lightening then you won’t just naturally be stronger, even though the energy contained in the bonds in food molecules is technically the same as the lightening bolt, just a different form.

As a side note, if you don’t think CMM is one of the most powerful champs in the game, clearly you haven’t used her with the NF synergy, or awakened, or ranked up, and you must not have heard how much everyone absolutely loves her.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

There are different kinds of energy in the normal universe, wouldn’t make sense for the fake universe just to have a single kind that she would just naturally β€œabsorb”, not does it make sense that energy delivered to her through different methods would necessarily do the same thing. If I give you chemical energy through food, you can break that down and use it as energy, but if you struck by lightening then you won’t just naturally be stronger, even though the energy contained in the bonds in food molecules is technically the same as the lightening bolt, just a different form.

As a side note, if you don’t think CMM is one of the most powerful champs in the game, clearly you haven’t used her with the NF synergy, or awakened, or ranked up, and you must not have heard how much everyone absolutely loves her.

Everyone except kd, of course
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    lucky test