**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War Timeout

Should time out be a thing in alliance war? Should it take out half of your health? Should it be counted as a defender kill? I just dont understand why time out take out half of your health as well as count as a defender kill. I use quake for korg right and I only got a max 4*version of quake and depending on the node and the star and ramp of the korg it lead me to timeout even though i taken no damage. I personally believe time out shouldnt be a thing as if you last longer in a fight that require more skill and the fact it count as a defender kill doesnt make sense because you were never killed.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    I don’t think it should count as a defender kill
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Absolutely should count as a loss for attack bonus reasons. You've taken a champ in, and attacked with it, you didn't win the fight because you timed out.

Should it take half your health? Thats debatable but it also prevents people from being able to exploit timeouts even more than what already can occur.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Lol just use boosts, they already extended timer to 5 min, from 3 min in T1-5. It should count as death also.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

This would be exploitable.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    DNA3000 said:

This would be exploitable.
    Corvus 24/7 lol or like heimdall synergy