**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uses for Heimdall?

sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I have a 5* duped Heimdall, and I'm wondering what content he's useful for. I'm getting ready to start the completion of Act 6, and I hear people talking about him, but I have no clue what he's good for. Can anyone elaborate please? (I know this seems like a very nooby thing to ask sorry :( )

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    He is useful as a senergy piece. His cheat death mechanic helps save resources. Also has his fury buff with angela. A small regen with Thor rags. And a precision buff with magik. As far as an attacker he isn't the greatest, but after his specials he gains a true strike buff which comes in handy for evaders so he has a few uses.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Synergies
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    As others have mentioned, his cheat death synergy is what most use him for. Coupled with Angela's fury one.
    As a attacker he's a rampup champ. He can get (can only permastore 5) Furies, Aptitude, Armor up via attacking (Fury) taking blocked hits (armor) or firing a sp3 to get aptitude.
    He also has a easy access to true strike, and with enough skill he can keep it up indefinitely.
    He's a average 6/10 for his class.