**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Invulnerability boosts

Is there any reason why we don’t see invulnerability boosts in the store anymore?
They are quite important for people in wars but seem to never be in the store

Comments

• Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    How long has it been?

Minimum 3 weeks I would say.

Maybe 4?
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    It's been over 50 days at least
  • Options
    shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84
    I think they have permanently discontinued these boosts.
    I can't see their mention in the official Kabam support page here.

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052750291-Loyalty-Loyalty-Store
  • Options
    shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84
    Last time it was in stores was during the last week of the last season of AW.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

I think they have permanently discontinued these boosts.
    I can't see their mention in the official Kabam support page here.

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052750291-Loyalty-Loyalty-Store

They are on that list you linked

Edit: Nvm, I was wrong. APB and combat regen are listed but not the invulnerability boost
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 859 ★★★
    What do invulnerability buffs do again?
  • Options
    Lmao said:

What do invulnerability buffs do again?

You take no damage from the first three hits you'd take in war, including sp3s
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,374 Guardian
    edited March 2021
    Admittedly I’ve never seen that particular Support Link for Loyalty before, but it does say “Last Updated: 4 months ago”.

So might be they just never specifically listed ALL 3 of those specialty-AW boosts before, maybe just listed 2 of the 3 showing as examples what is available there.

I do find it odd that they still have just the lesser 10% Attack Boost in Loyalty store, even after adding the mid-range 15% Attack Boosts to the new Solo Event rewards (when they changed up Solo rewards).
    So you’ve always got a ton of 15% lying around, no need to buy the 10% from Loyalty anymore.
  • Options
    Invulnerability Boost in Loyalty Store TODAY !!

Limit-purchase Reset time in about 3.1/2 hours, so can buy one before then, and then another one afterwards again.