**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Venom Vs Spiderman classic

I have been having an issue when fighting classic spiderman using venom , im posting it on bugs because due to venom description I believe it is , When I fight spider man he is able to evade , I am using a 4 star venom vs act 5.3

Comments

• Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,426 ★★★★★

I have been having an issue when fighting classic spiderman using venom , im posting it on bugs because due to venom description I believe it is , When I fight spider man he is able to evade , I am using a 4 star venom vs act 5.3

Which node is this? Venom can only stop evade of he has the Klyntar buff.
  • Options
    He needs to keep his Klyntar Buff (black icon) in order to prevent Spider-Man Evade.

One of those Node Buffs in those Act-5 quests causes him to lose that Klyntar. Could be “Buffet” or some other (not sure what that 5.3 has).