**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make a boss easier

Which bosses in act 6-7 do you think could be made easier by adding 1 extra node. (No poison/bleed vulnerability type node, try to think of something else)
I'd personally add to a 6.3.6 a power reserve node, so that you can keep him permanently stunned (with characters like Stark Spidy, Ronan, Thor...) and actually have counters other than Ghost.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No boss needs this currently imo, but add rising sun/Icarus to sinister and he’d become much easier
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    sinister gets rising sun
  • Options
    Terra said:

Lvernon15 said:

No boss needs this currently imo, but add rising sun/Icarus to sinister and he’d become much easier

Wouldn't EMP mod screw you over with that combination
    kinda, but it still lets more champs get a fury buff

like you could throw a hit as Quake to get a fury then Quake dex style without throwing a heavy for full damage
  • Options
    Raichu626 said:

Terra said:

Lvernon15 said:

Wouldn't EMP mod screw you over with that combination
    Pretty sure they replaced it with electric fluctuations, which would screw you hard against icarus
    rising sun: *exists*
  • Options
    gash228gash228 Posts: 106

gash228 said:

Which bosses in act 6-7 do you think could be made easier by adding 1 extra node. (No poison/bleed vulnerability type node, try to think of something else)
    I'd personally add to a 6.3.6 a power reserve node, so that you can keep him permanently stunned (with characters like Stark Spidy, Ronan, Thor...) and actually have counters other than Ghost.

no all the bosses r fine, and 6.3.6 has more counters than just ghost.
    Like who? Champions that can tank multiple SP3's and whose damage mostly relies on crit.
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    gash228 said:

gash228 said:

Like who? Champions that can tank multiple SP3's and whose damage mostly relies on crit.
    *Champions who can taunt, like Starky, She Hulk. Also you can bring Heimdall and use a high damage, high crit or guaranteed crit champs
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

6.3.6 Cap IW is horrendous for players without Ghost AND Hood or Starky and She-Hulk. Cap's glancing add an extra level of annoyance to it.

Shehulk isn't as good in that fight as you may think...
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

6.3.6 Cap IW is horrendous for players without Ghost AND Hood or Starky and She-Hulk. Cap's glancing add an extra level of annoyance to it.

Rewatched and thought so too. You have to get lucky on the furies at the start of the fight and her crit rate + glancing isn't too good either.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Rewatched and thought so too. You have to get lucky on the furies at the start of the fight and her crit rate + glancing isn't too good either.
    That boss is now the most restrictive in act 6, imo.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Remove Mordo from the boss node and Place anyone else
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Remove Mordo from the boss node and Place anyone else

I'm not looking forward to doing THAT Mordo again when I go back in for exploration.
  • Options

gash228 said:

gash228 said:

gwenpool and a long fight, same for iceman, or maybe cage and killmonger. Starky works too. Aegon is also an option. Ronan cheese only removed one option for the fight. Its a dumb fight since its easy with a decent counter but you get roadblocked if you dont have an option. That said, its not as restrictive as people say "ghost isnt the only option"
    Would you like to show us a video of that fight with gwenpool or iceman?
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    gash228 said:

gash228 said:

Just a few from top of my head:
    Ghost with Hood synergy
    Gwenpool
    Stark Spidey
    She Hulk
    Aegon, by hitting only on block
    and I’m sure there are more that I’m missing 😉

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

gash228 said:

gash228 said:

gwenpool and a long fight, same for iceman, or maybe cage and killmonger. Starky works too. Aegon is also an option. Ronan cheese only removed one option for the fight. Its a dumb fight since its easy with a decent counter but you get roadblocked if you dont have an option. That said, its not as restrictive as people say "ghost isnt the only option"
    Would you like to show us a video of that fight with gwenpool or iceman?
    I did my initial clear with GP.
    She is definitely not the top counter, but you can solo the fight if you are good at intercepting, cause after eating couple of sp3s you can’t block due to very low health.
    She Hulk destroys the fight better than anyone imo.
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

gash228 said:

gash228 said:

Just a few from top of my head:
    Ghost with Hood synergy
    Gwenpool
    Stark Spidey
    She Hulk
    Aegon, by hitting only on block
    and I’m sure there are more that I’m missing 😉

It seems like you just grabbed what others said and made a list here.

Also, I don't have any of these champs.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Well kinda, but I just sliced through it with Aegon + Heimdall
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Sinister with heal reversal would be funny.