**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hear me out! Elsa Bloodstone is very fun to use

SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
Regardless of if you like or hate Elsa, there is no denying how useful she can be in the right scenario. People often complain that they would never use her because there will always be a better champion, but she makes fights incredibly safe and stress-free. One clear example of this is Selective Timestream, where she has very easy access to an incredibly long incinerate. It makes the fights really fun without the constant stress of worrying about keeping up a shock, incinerate, or infection. Here is Elsa against the 7.1.6 Gwenperion as an example:
https://youtu.be/QwH4VGtpvTw

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Nah she's still 💩
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

BuffBeast said:

Kill_Grey said:

Meh. Still not a fan.

Similarly me with Warlock ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Warlock is miles better than elsa though
    I know. I'm just not a fan.
    Fair enough.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Meh. Still not a fan.

Similarly me with Warlock ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Fair enough.

Difference is, Warlock is actually very good.
    I'm definitely not denying that fact, lol. Just that he hasn't quite won me over.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    GagoH said:

Elsa better than 90% of champs on stun immune or nodes that punish you for stunning like stun reflection

My next Elsa video is on that :smile:
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Very true.
    Chikel said:

Interesting gameplay.
    But just a question: what happened to your sp3?
    I usually build to sp3, then sp1 just as I was about to get to sp2. Quickly build to sp3 for massive damage.
    I only do the sp1 - sp2 rotation in short fights

That would have definitely been more optimal. I didn't realize they patched the sp3 bug where the cruelties expire super quickly, so I had just been sticking to the sp1 - sp2 rotation until now. Good catch and I'll be sure to start implementing that into my future gameplay and videos
    This is what I meant when I said she really shines for moderate skill players in endgame content. This Yondu boss in 7.1.1 has super Masochism and foresight, so the fight greatly rewards intercepting. However, for a player who isn't as skilled at intercepting, Elsa can get easy openings with the evade, and it counts as an intercept to give her the damage boost from foresight.
    https://youtu.be/aGrDtqvLe00
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Elsa Op.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Elsa Op.

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Could also light intercept.

Could also light intercept.

You can definitely do it with proper intercepts (that's how I got him down with CGR and then Mojo for both my runs) but the purpose of the showcase was to demonstrate how she can help players who aren't consistent with the intercepts
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Warlock carried me with easy intercepts, taking 6.2.2 (without fury buff), 6.3.1, 6.3.3, 6.3.4, 6.1.5, in AQ, general questing, and much more. Bad analogy between Elsa and warlock.