Options

How to counter permanent regen magneto in chap 4.2.6

2»

Comments

• Options
    Chikel said:

(not shown in his roster, but..)
    Would Angela's new Sig Ability changes be able to Nullify that Magneto's Regen ?

Angela doesn't have Nullify?
    That's stopping Nullify Abilities against Her.
    That's the old sig ability. Her current sig ability reduces the duration of dot and the ability accuracy of autoblock.
    She's metal though so you don't want to use her against mags
    Signature Ability - Battle Focus
    For each Buff on Angela, her opponent suffers the following:
    -35.05% Nullify & Auto-Block Ability Accuracy.
    -35.05% Damaging Debuff Duration.

Ok, so the -35% Nullify is reducing any opponent's attempted Nullifies (in addition to reducing any attempted Auto-block). Not that she is doing the Nullify.

So, NO for Angela against Super Magneto.

Still can’t recall who I used years back, thought I recalled the Chaos being there and just retried the quest until a Random HealBlock spawned as a random Chaos (unless I’m thinking of doing that for PowerLock for that other Act-4 super Juggs that otherwise had +PowerGain on him ?) or maybe just out-damaged Magneto faster than he was Regen'ing ?
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Would Angela's new Sig Ability changes be able to Nullify that Magneto's Regen ?

That's the old sig ability. Her current sig ability reduces the duration of dot and the ability accuracy of autoblock.
    I'm saying the previous Comment was implying Angela had a Nullify Ability which is not true for her Old Or New Form.
    You are incorrect as well, her New current form also includes the Reduce Nullify Chance in her Awakened Ability. The DoT and Auto Block Reduction were added on top.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★

Chikel said:

I'm saying the previous Comment was implying Angela had a Nullify Ability which is not true for her Old Or New Form.
    You are incorrect as well, her New current form also includes the Reduce Nullify Chance in her Awakened Ability. The DoT and Auto Block Reduction were added on top.
    Yea, my mistake. I forgot about that part of her ability
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Yea, my mistake. I forgot about that part of her ability
    Yeah it's stuck with the Auto Block Text so it's an easy miss.