**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Odin & Hela synergy

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
It looks like the Odin synergy with hela isn’t working. The synergy says while hela is charging her heavy she gains twice as many furies.

If she is gaining twice as many they should increment in sets of two.... but in my test I end on an odd number

https://youtu.be/YQ4DTjAx-sM

Comments

• Options
    _Sham_ said:

Twice as many ≠ set of 2

What math formula can you use where you gain twice as many and end at 5 when counting with whole numbers
  • Options
    Could be twice as often.
    So if gained one every 0.x secs before, now might gain one every (0.x sec / 2).
    So “twice as many” while still going up 1 at a time (they were going up pretty fast in video).
  • Options
    It says twice as many not twice as quickly
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Rotelly said:

It says twice as many not twice as quickly

Sometimes the game’s descriptions are imprecise. It accumulates furies twice as quickly, despite what it says. Normally a parry/heavy hold would get you up to two, so the fact that you got five tracks pretty well. You held it long enough to get 2 furies at the normal rate, and additionally were halfway to another fury.

The version of the synergy you’re looking for would net you 4 furies because you would have just triggered two furies per trigger rather than triggering one fury in half the time. This interpretation of the synergy is actually better for the player, so I’d recommend not trying to get it changed.