**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Surprise Surprise the king is back!

did i miss something here? can someone educate me. first pic is from yuotube 2nd below was my actual game... Surprise surprise!

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    One of the reasons I don't watch YouTubers much. A change like this goes live in-game, and they would still leave misdirecting videos such as this on their channels. They wouldn't even bother to take them down simply because they're making money off of those videos.

Wish they'd be noble for once. This similar situation was the case at the time when the 6.2 champion boss was updated and had his bugs fixed.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

One of the reasons I don't watch YouTubers much. A change like this goes live in-game, and they would still leave misdirecting videos such as this on their channels. They wouldn't even bother to take them down simply because they're making money off of those videos.

Wish they'd be noble for once. This similar situation was the case at the time when the 6.2 champion boss was updated and had his bugs fixed.

But again the dates shuld tell. There’s might being change to

Kill_Grey said:

YouTube videos have dates on them, clearly marked.
    Doesn't matter. It's not every player that visits the forums to check what bugs are fixed every single month. Dates might be there, but that is "permanent content".
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Kill_Grey said:

Just as much of an issue as people, who used ghost for everything and got hit fighting dd in their first war since change went live
    Aleor said:

Kill_Grey said:

Just as much of an issue as people, who used ghost for everything and got hit fighting dd in their first war since change went live
    And what's your point??
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

YouTube videos have dates on them, clearly marked.
    Doesn't matter. It's not every player that visits the forums to check what bugs are fixed every single month. Dates might be there, but that is "permanent content".
    Ehhh, most changes such as this come with ability descriptions and stuff and if anyone's really wanting to make a fuss of it, they should do their research.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    There is value in keeping the historical record on youtube. Also the ad revenue they receive on videos that are old is pretty insignificant, I'd wager it's more of a not worth the time situation.
    IKON said:

There is value in keeping the historical record on youtube. Also the ad revenue they receive on videos that are old is pretty insignificant, I'd wager it's more of a not worth the time situation.

Go tell that to the people that watched Mike's solo of 6.2 champion with stealthy and decided to try theirs.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

IKON said:

Go tell that to the people that watched Mike's solo of 6.2 champion with stealthy and decided to try theirs.
    That's not the youtubers faults though. It's the players since the game clearly tells us how slow interacts with unstoppable and how The Champion has increased AA.