**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier push? Here’s the roster...

I was wondering if this roster is good enough to complete Act 5 and are there any standouts here that I should put my resources into? Who needs the dupe? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• How long would it be to take up g99? and bwcw? The main two fights i see having issues with is 6.1.2 ultron and 6.1.5 CB
  • gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117

How long would it be to take up g99? and bwcw? The main two fights i see having issues with is 6.1.2 ultron and 6.1.5 CB

Well I need T2 Alpha and some class cats, I stock crystals so that's not too much of a hassle far as class cats but the T2 alpha is the most time consuming. g99 is r3 and claire is r2 awaiting some t4 basic.
    Bump. I need insight bois.
    Bump again? Might as well deal with the cancerous global at this rate. :'(
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

How long would it be to take up g99? and bwcw? The main two fights i see having issues with is 6.1.2 ultron and 6.1.5 CB

He's got Vision Arkus for Ultron and Sentinel.
    I soloed CB with r4 Guilly. Only took 243 hits
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    gL4C1eR said:

Not sure what you're expecting. The best strategy is to go for it and then if you have issues come back with specific problems. You're overthinking it.

gL4C1eR said:

Not sure what you're expecting. The best strategy is to go for it and then if you have issues come back with specific problems. You're overthinking it.
    Well I posted because when I start up 5.3 I get killed in like 2 hits. So I was wondering if I wasn't using the right champs. Thanks for the insight though I'll take that and run with it.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    5.3 is a pain. My least favorite part of exploring act 5 and I went backwards. 5.4 was easier for me but I had corvus for the end and into 6.1. I used a rank 4 claire as well with some add ons like vtd, killmonger, torch and eventually imiw. I don't remember a lot from 6.1 but I relied heavily on claire and corvus.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    It's plenty good....I'm doing act 5 for my son with 4 stars. Diablo is his only 5 star and currently on 5.2.4....what exactly are you stuck on? You have an extremely deep roster. Is it a specific champ? Path?
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    gL4C1eR said:

gL4C1eR said:

Well I posted because when I start up 5.3 I get killed in like 2 hits. So I was wondering if I wasn't using the right champs. Thanks for the insight though I'll take that and run with it.
    If thats your problem then roster is not going to help. You need to learn to do 100+ hit fights with minimal stuffs up.
    5.3 is long and boring but the only difficultly is just mantaining your parry-combo-bait routine.
    Big hitters like Sunspot smash it, regardless what the global weakness is. SP1, then SP2 for win.
    Archangel also destroys most things as immunities are few and far between.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

gL4C1eR said:

gL4C1eR said:

If thats your problem then roster is not going to help. You need to learn to do 100+ hit fights with minimal stuffs up.
    5.3 is long and boring but the only difficultly is just mantaining your parry-combo-bait routine.
    Big hitters like Sunspot smash it, regardless what the global weakness is. SP1, then SP2 for win.
    Guilly is one of the best options for 5.3. Ramp her up then ignore the damage reduction
    Chikel said:

gL4C1eR said:

gL4C1eR said:

Guilly is one of the best options for 5.3. Ramp her up then ignore the damage reduction
    Does Guilly need the dupe to be effective?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You’re good. If you can take g2099 to rank 4 or 5 that will help with 6.1.5 crossbones. She doesn’t need to be duped to do it. Aarkus or cull can both do the classic ultron bosses in 5.4.4 and 6.1.2. I suggest deciding which one you like better by watching some videos of them doing it and then taking that person to rank 4.