**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Preparing for massive birthday opening

BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
March 31st is my birthday and I've been saving up crystals because of it. I have 2 25% t5cc, 2 5 star awakening gems, 4 5 star mutant/skill crystals, 2 basic 6 star crystals, all the available t5cc from the side quest and the 5 star nexus. I will share the results here when I open them. The t5cc I'm closest to completing is mutant with 22k fragments, the rest is around half that and my only worthy mutant is Havok, who I wouldn't mind r3'ing. Wish me luck!

Comments

• Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Happy birthday and Good Luck!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Good luck!!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Happy Birthday and wishes for terrific luck!

Dr. Zola
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Rebark said:

March 31st is my birthday and I've been saving up crystals because of it. I have 2 25% t5cc, 2 5 star awakening gems, 4 5 star mutant/skill crystals, 2 basic 6 star crystals, all the available t5cc from the side quest and the 5 star nexus. I will share the results here when I open them. The t5cc I'm closest to completing is mutant with 22k fragments, the rest is around half that and my only worthy mutant is Havok, who I wouldn't mind r3'ing. Wish me luck!

Is my birthday too, happy birthday bro and good luck!
    aye, birthday bros!
    thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, hoping for a 6* prof x and enough mutant t5cc fragments to form one haha
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    WAIT BIRTHDAY TWINS TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY TOO

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

WAIT BIRTHDAY TWINS TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY TOO

Holy... Well happy b-day Silver Goose, Black Turan, and Rebark! GL on your opening OP
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Happy Birthday
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Happy Birthday and good luck!
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Happy Birthday dude. Hope u get a fire🔥pull.
  • JoshuagunnJoshuagunn Posts: 16
    Good luck with that nexus lad
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Happy bday
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Got the first present from girlfriend, hopefully a 6 star Prof X, Apoc or Archangel is in the way lol

Nice.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

Got the first present from girlfriend, hopefully a 6 star Prof X, Apoc or Archangel is in the way lol

First off, HoX is sick so congrats

The 6 stars stung, the t5cc brought both of the types to 22k+, so that’s not bad, I picked Heimdall instead of sigs in Doom cause 5 stars sig stones aren’t that rare anymore, he’s already like sig 140 and I feel like Heimdall will be very useful in act 6 exploration and future act 7 content. Will open the mutant skill crystals when they’re out

Hope you get a 6* CGR or something for those cosmic frags. Heimdall is still a W in my eyes though. Also, Happy birthday!
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Stealthy is pretty solid, he just cant really take a hit. His damage is crazy if you can do two light-combo-ending attacks and an sp1 though. Slow is also super helpful.

Also, Happy Birthday!
    edited March 2021
    jdeck59 said:

That’s much better. I know stealthy has a bad rep but I don’t have a slow character, so I might invest in him. Thoughts on stealthy?

I bad rep from people stuck on 6.1. Stick to YouTube for champ ratings!
    Meh, a lot of the people I know who don’t like him are people who have everything finished in the game and regret ranking him up
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

That’s much better. I know stealthy has a bad rep but I don’t have a slow character, so I might invest in him. Thoughts on stealthy?

Stealthy and Kingpin are both amazing, I have both at r5 and would invest in both. The slow is very useful. Happy birthday!

Edit: I see that Gambit dupe 👀 R5 now